CHAPTER 01

♡|it was weird to others, that harry would rather be with louis all day, rather than be with kids his own age.

IT WAS THE BEGINNING OF SUMMER, 1994, WHEN the two had first meet at the playground. An eight old Harry had stuck up for a four year old Louis, who was getting picked on for playing with a Barbie, rather than playing with 'boy toys'.

Later that day, the boys learned they were neighbord, and and that their parents works in the same profession and had actually met once before. At that point the two had become inseparable. They spent the whole summer together, whether it was sleepovers, or playing and Louis' backyard all day, or even 'camping' and Harry's backyard.

They had spent two months getting to know each other so well, people would think they were brothers.

By the time August had rolled around, the two were tan, and an almost five year old Louis was getting ready to start school. He hadn't seen Harry in a week, seeing as his dad wanted to spend time with him, his newly divorced parents were on okay terms, and had joint custody.

But today was the day. He had to go get his check up, his pediatrician of course, was Anne, and he loved it because she'd let Harry be in there with him, while he got his shots. He hated shots.

"Momma, I get to see Harry today, right?" Louis asked bubbly as they pulled up to the doctors office.

It was a slow day there, Jay had always made sure they'd get appointments on days like this just so her boy would get extra time with his best friend.

"Yes, love, you get to see Harry." Jay smiled, she loved seeing his face light up when he'd talk about the older boy. She knew this was going to be a problem one day, though.

She laughed as her boy eagerly got out of the car and ran towards the door, pouting when he was met with Anne rather than Harry.

"Don't worry, kiddo, he's just grabbing a snack from the breakroom, he'll be here in a second." she laughed, and moved to hug his mom. And, as promised, a second or two later, Harry came from around the corner.

" 'arry!" Louis smiled and ran to the older boy.

"Hi-ya blue, how are you? 've missed havin' you around." Harry chuckled when Louis wrapped his little legs tightly around his waist.

"Good, 'm even better now cause momma said that I get to go to school with you! Isn't it great bubbie?" he smiled, showing he'd lost a tooth.

"Blue! You lost a tooth? You've got to stop. You're growin' up far too fast on me, squirt. But that's cool, I can walk you to class every morning, and home every afternoon. And if your mom is okay with it, we'll stay together till she comes home, yeah?" Harry smiled as he watched Louis' face light up.

He ran over to his mom, who was filling out his little papers for his check up.

"Momma, can Harry please watch me after school until you come home? Please, momma." Louis pouted.

Jay pretended to discuss the matter with Anne, and then turned back to Louis.

"Okay, but on one condition, you're not allowed to cry when you get your shots today." Louis almost cried. He always cried when he got his shots.

He ran back to Harry, sad.

"Aw, what's got ya down, blue?" he hated seeing his boy sad.

"Momma says you can only stay with me if I don't cry. But bubbie, I always cry." he continued to pout.

"It's okay, blue. I know you can be a big boy for me." Harry smiled at him, trying to comfort him.

"But bubbie, you'll hold my hand, won't you?" he thinks he'll be fine as long as Harry was there.

"Of course I will, blue." and that made Louis smile.

So Louis' little plan was set, he was going to hold Harry's hand and he wasn't going to cry. Because he wanted this so bad.

Everything was going perfect, and Harry let Louis squeeze his hand as hard as the little one needed to. His irrational fear of shots tended to be a bit much.

But everything went fine. And now he was going to be the happiest boy in all of kindergarten. And with his best friend in third grade, Harry was going to protect him from all the mean kids.

So wattpad fucking deleted 2 of my fics (((((: so i getto redo them now.
same plot, just added stuff
all the love dj c dizzle