CHAPTER 05

♡| harry never had a problem with his age until he was with louis and all he could think about was fucking him

-
HALLOWEEN, 2004, HARRY WAS WALKING AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD WITH LOUIS, who insisted that they weren't too old for trick or treating.

Harry really wasn't planned for this, so he just went as a T - Bird, y'know from Grease. He had on a leather jacket and a white T - shirt, black skinnies, and his hair was slick back with a strand in his face.

Louis, being the little fucking minx that he was, went as a bunny. He had little white shorts on, a white shirt, and little bunny ears.

Harry almost started chocking when Louis showed up at his door asking if he could go out with him.

Louis knew what he was doing, so Harry decided to play along.

And when Louis watched Harry come down those stairs dressed the way he was, Louis knew what it was like to want a person so bad, and not be able to have them.

Harry bit back a smirk and grabbed a stray walmart bag for collecting candy.

Louis got up from his spot on the couch, thanking God he tucked before putting his shorts on, and walked to the door with Harry.

The walked all the way to the end of the neighborhood before they started going house to house.

Harry was possessive all night, as people were staring at Louis all night. They shouldn't be doing that.

Some people would've thought Harry was upset because of Louis' young age, and sure at some point it was that. But in the end, Harry was possesive because Harry didn't want people staring at his Louis.

Because that was his little angel, whether they'd ever be together or not, Louis belonged to Harry always.

Just as, regardless of anything, Harry would be Louis' forever.

So fifteen minutes into them being out, Harry wrapped a secure arm around Louis' waist. The smaller boy blushing because that's secretly what he wanted.

But all night Louis was a tease. Especially at the houses that had just left bowls of candy outside their door because they didn't feel like sitting outside, or opening their door every five minutes.

Rather than squatting down and looking at the bowl, like all the other kids, Louis took a different approach to it.

He'd bend over, right in front of Harry, to grab stuff from the bowl. Harry had to keep his cool all night, but dear God if Louis was just a little bit older he'd take him home and fuck him until the boy knew who he belonged to.

But, much like everything else, those are just day dreams. Simple fantasies that Harry will, in his mind, never get to live out.

"What're you doin', Lou?" Harry asked the first time Louis bent over to get candy.

"Gettin' candy, H. The hell does it look like 'm doin'?" and Harry's eyes went wide.

"Who do you think you are, talking to me like that?" he spoke low, moving closer to Louis as the boy stood up, "You do these things on purpose, don't you?"

Louis began to walk back to the sidewalk, and sat down.

"Tonight I did." he said, plucking a piece of grass and playing with it.

"Why?"  Harry was concered as to why Louis was doing all of these things. He'd never seen the boy be such a tease.

"Well, I wanted to feel — wanted, I guess," he looked at Harry, "all my friends are in relationships, or something similar, and I just, wanted to know what it felt like to feel like — like to have someone not want anyone to look at me, and to just — be wanted." at this point Louis was struggling to word his emotions properly, so he gave up.

"You wanted to know what it was like to be in a relationship," Louis nodded, "blue," Harry sighed, "you can't get that from me, I love you but that can't happen, not now at least."

"What do you mean, bubbie?" Louis asked, eyebrows furrowed, "I don't necessarily want to be in a relationship right now, I just wanted to know what it felt like, I guess — like a trial, like when those companies on T.V — y'know? When the say you can try it for like a month and if you don't like it, you can give it back." Louis said, Harry knew there was more to it,  he could tell by the look in Louis' eyes.

"Oh," it was crazy to think that Harry was just about to go into this monologue about how he'd date Louis once the boy turns eighteen, "yeah, I guess I didn't get what you meant at first. Um — if you still want that, I don't mind doing it for you, just as long as nothing happens, okay?"

"Okay." Louis looked down, his nose scrunched up as he pouted. He really wanted something to happen.

But little did he know Harry wanted the same.

-
oh i cant wait for things to get spicy.
i dont edit so typos really dont matter to me lmao
All the love, dj c dizzle