Chapter 4

Hai guys!! Hope you enjoy this next part! Remember to comment down below of what you think, and/or some ideas for this story!! Please vote and follow me!!

Sabrina POV.

On the car ride home, everybody was chattering about the concert. Red was on Lulu's lap(She is still a little girl so far), Puck next to her and Daphne on the other side. I was next to Daphne.

"Lulu, you HAVE to teach me how to sing just like you!!" Daphne said. Lulu smiled.

"Me, too!" Red squeaked. Lulu wrapped  her arms around Red's waist(so she didn't go flying,) as the car suddenly came to a loud, screeching  stop.

"What's going on?" Puck asked. I was thinking the same thing.

"It looks like people are battling on the street, lieblings," Granny Relda said.

"Say what now?" Lulu asked.

"Leibling is German for sweetheart. She is from Germany." Daphne explained to Lulu.

"But why are they battling on the streets??" Lulu asked.

A man with blondish hair carrying a sword ran past them. A woman with charcoal black hair and super red lips went after him.

"Billy and Snow are back??" I shouted.

Puck POV

Daphne's hand quickly went into her mouth. She opened her window and shouted,

"Ms. White!! Over here!!!" Daphne called. Ms. White, the Bad Apples defense teacher, turned around and went to the window. There was a glinting gold ring on her left ring finger.

"Your back!" Daphne said.

"And... YOUR ENGAGED??" Sabrina cried.

Snow nodded bashfully.