Chapter 5:

HIHI EVERYONE!! Hope you enjoy!! OMG THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH FOR 147 READS!

Sabrina POV

"Your engaged??????" I cried. Daphne was still silently gnawing on her palm.

"Once we were out of here, Billy took me to the mountains far away from here, and proposed." Snow said shyly, eying Lulu like she was a maniac with a chainsaw.

 "Hey! I'm not crazy, you know. I notice things too, lady." Lulu snapped. 

 " Okay. " Show huffed. 

 "Kids, we will have to go back to the house. I'm afraid that we cannot stay here while this battle is going on." Granny Relda says, and Mr. Canis pulls out of the thick crowd. 

................................................................................................................................................................

 "BAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!" I wake up to someone laughing. I stumble down the stairs.

"Watch the plate!" Lulu says in between giggles. I look down and see a small silver plate embedded in the carpeting. I step over it and plop onto the sofa next to Lulu.

"What are you laughing about?" I ask Lulu.

"Well, why don't ya look up?" she said in between more giggles.

"BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!" I start to laugh.

"Hey! Don't laugh! Get me down!!!" a dangling Puck yells from the ceiling. 

"I'm getting  camera!" Lulu scurries out of the room and returns with a camera. "Say cheese!"

...................................................................................................................................................................

Puck POV

Ugh. I'm so glad Lulu got me down from there. She laughed the whole time. Sure, she is a good prankster, but maybe she is better a better prankster than me. Since Lulu has no room,  I'm letting her sleep with me on my trampoline. But then, after she dozes off with her MP3 playing into her earbuds, I hear a knock on my door. I, obviously, didn't answer it because I am still the Trickster King, and, the Trickster King does not answer doors. Sabrina lets herself in anyways, and quickly spots us on the trampoline.

"Puck. I need to talk to you." Sabrina yells into the room, even though she knows where we are. Lulu slowly raises one eyelid, then both. I hear a beat coming from her buds. She winks at me, then whispers:

"Go slay, Trickster King. I'll always watch over you." she smiles, then pink wings identical to mine sprout from her back and she flutters up to a tree and sits down. She pauses her MP3 and takes her buds out. Her few words before comforted me.

"PUCK!" Sabrina yells. I grumble. Then I jump down from the trampoline and walk over to the clearing near the door.

"What?" I look back at the tree Lulu was in, but she wasn't there anymore. She is now sitting on the trampoline again.

"I need to talk to you." Sabrina said, AGAIN. "About your sister. How do you know she is even real? You don't even HAVE a sister!"

"She IS my sister. I know so, ugly." I try to hold back an outburst.

"Well, you never told us that you had a sister!" she yells. I look back to the trampoline, and Lulu, still sitting on it, raises an eyebrow to the top of her face. I know what she is thinking, because she makes that face every time she either says 'Ya nasty.' out loud, or in her mind.