01

Lola sighed as she sat in the flat at Victoria court. She looked around and sighed as she saw that the whole family were arguing, they had just learnt the truth that baby susie was in fact aidens daughter. Lola felt sad as she thought Of her late uncle who had taken him own life "this is useless, we aren't getting anywhere" Lola said as everyone stopped yelling and nodded "susie is family, we are her family and she never met her father. Aidan never got to meet him daughter" Johnny said as Lola sighed to herself as she sat on the bench top on the kitchen as she started to eat some crisps. Carla looked to her and frowned "really?" Carla said to her daughter who sighed " it helps me think, we need an insiders help, someone who has access to Eva and her family" Lola said as everyone looked to her shocked that she had came up with the idea.

Michelle looked to Carla and smirked "she has a point, when did she get so scheming?" Michelle said as Lola rolled her eyes as she continued to eat her crisps "it's in my DNA, I mean have to met my mum" Lola said as Carla shot her a glare causing Michelle to chuckle "she's definitely your daughter" Michelle said to Carla as Lola jumped down from the bench where she was sitting and took a seat next to Carla on the sofa "peter Barlow is the answer you all need, he was hurt and betrayed as much as Aidan he thought susie was his daughter, he has information that we need" Lola said as Johnny looked to her and sighed "she's right" Kate said as Carla sighed knowing the plan included her cheating ex.

***
Lola walked out from her bedroom on the middle of the night as she went to get a glass of water "I can't do it Lola" Carla said as she sat in the dark causing Lola to jump as Carla turned on the light. Lola placed a hand over her chest and sighed "mum, are you trying to scare the life out of me" Lola said as she walked over and sat next to Carla on the sofa. She spotted the red wine in Carla's band and sighed as she took it from Carla "he broke my heart Lola, I don't know if I can go back there, not again" Carla said with tears in her eyes. Lola looked to her and smiled slightly. She could see just how scared that Carla seemed and knew how much that peter had hurt her "ill do it" Lola said as Carla looked to her and frowned "what?" " I'll get the information from him, I am your daughter after all besides it isn't about us, this is for susie who needs to be with her family, it's for Aidan" Lola said as Carla looked to her and smiled as she placed a hand on Lola's cheek and smiled to her "just promise me you will be careful" "I promise" Lola said.

***
Later that day, Lola stood on the street and wore a tight black dress watching as peter and toyah fought. She watched as he walked away and over towards her. She looked to him and smirked "trouble in paradise?" Lola asked as peter looked to her and smirked "you can say that, she's a right cow" peter said as Lola looked to him and walked over to him "yeah well what she did to you was right bitchy" Lola said as he looked to her and smiled "yeah it was, I heard that your family are going for custody, susie would be better off Aidan gave her away after all" peter said "yeah""well if you want some help I'm always here" peter said as she smirked to him " I might just take you up on that offer, I could make it worth your while " Lola said smirking to him. Lola knew that she wanted the information better was offering and would do anything that she had to do to get it.