04

Lola sighed as she sat at a family meeting as they talked over ow to get susie back. Lola was distracted and started I thing of what a bad idea it was to get involved with peter. Lola sighed as she ran a hand through her hair and sighed. She looked to Johnny and frowned, she was worried over his need for susie, she knew that he was trying to get a part of Aidan back by getting susie "Lola, are you okay?" Carla asked her daughter who looked to her and smiled "I'm okay, I'm just sick of this" Lola said as she walked off To her room. Carla walked after her and smiled "lo?" She asked as Lola turned to face her and sighed "I don't know, it's not as easy as I thought. I just don't want to hurt anyone in all of this" Lola said as Carla looked to her and frowned. She was worried over Lola.

"Your not falling for peter?" Carla asked Lola. Lola knew that she was asking herself  the same thing "no, I just don't want I hurt anyone mum" she said as Carla hugged her and smiled "your a good person Lola, everything is going to be okay" Carla said as Lola looked to her and smiled "look I know he wants to get susie back it if he really wants it then he needs to plan it, we need to do it right" Lola said as Carla looked to her and smiled "if you want, we can out an end into if you really want to" Carla said as Lola looked to her and smiled "no, it's fine" Lola said as Carla looked to her and frowned. She knows something was up "whatever happens, you know that you can talk to me" Carla said as Lola looked to her and smiled "I know mum"

***

Later that day, Lola sat in the bistro as she sat drinking just as peter walked in. He looked to her and frowned "day drinking? It's not like you" he said as she looked to him and sighed "I need the drink, it's the only way through at the minute. It's all getting to hard" she said as he looked to her and smiled as he placed a hand on top of hers and smiled "it will be okay" he said as he rested a hand on her cheek and leant in and kissed her. She wrapped an arm around his neck and kissed him back.

Lola got back to peters flat with him as she wrapped her arms around his neck as they made out. She smirked into the kiss as they began to undress. She moaned slightly as he pushed her onto the bed and climbed on top of her and ran his hands up her thighs as they continued to strip off as he pulled her close and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her.

***

Lola stood from the bed as peter there watching her get dressed and smirked to her "maybe sometime over then just sex that I could take you out sometime" he said as she looked for him and smiled "maybe" she said as she walked over to him and kissed him before she walked off. She knew that she was starting to develop feelings for him and it scared her. Lola got home as Carla looked to her and smirked "are you okay?" She asked "just tired" Lola said as Carla nodded. Lola feared that she was falling in love with him and it scared her.