I

You fidgeted around, not feeling very comfortable. You wished your mother had not insisted in you wearing a corset laced so tight. I was hard to breathe well, let alone move. Sighing, you looked out the carriage window. You and your mother were heading towards a ball at the Phantomhive Manor. Your mother had said that this ball was a big deal, for it is the first ever ball at the Phantomhive Manor since Ciel Phantomhive, the current earl, took over from his father. You adjusted your elegant midnight blue dress, feeling quite nervous. 

   "(y/n), stop fidgeting so much, you're going to ruin your look!" your mother scolded.

   You rolled your eyes, but tryed to stay still. It was hard you admit, and you kept wondering what the ball would be like. You weren't that into balls or other events, but for some reason, this one had you excited.

   At last, you saw a beautiful manor in the distance. The carriage stopped in the front entrance, where a butler with crimson eyes and raven hair opened the carriage door. He was clothed in jet black. The butler held out his hand, and you took it, stepping down from the carriage.

   "Hello, welcome to the Phantomhive Manor, I am Sebastian Michaelis, at your service. I do hope you two enjoy yourselves tonight." he said.

   You nodded. "Thank you."

   He helped you mother down, and bowed. You took a deep breath, as Sebastian opened the doors to the manor. Here we go, you thought, as the light from inside showered you.