III

Maybe I'll just stay by the wall...

      You did exactly the opposite. You decided you could be brave, just for tonight. You got off the wall and started walking around, looking at all the decorations up close. But you just didn't look where you where going. You ended up bumping into somebody. You stumbled backwards, almost losing your balance but not quite. You rubbed your head still not looking up. That hurt! I wonder if the other person is okay?

       "I'm so sorry are you okay...?" You looked up slowly apoligizing, still rubbing your head.

       "Yeah... are you?" Your eyes met, and yours widened. You had bumped into the one and only Ciel Phantomhive. His eyes widened too. You couldn't help but blush. "Yeah... I think so..." You replied. Ciel blushed. "I'm glad." Your heart beat faster at the sight of him. He was even more handsome up close. Your eyes couldn't pull away from his. You couldn't escape the magnitude of his beautiful blue eyes. Sparks seemed to fly, as the ballroom seemed to slow down. Ciel regained his composture a bit. "Um... well I'm Ciel, and you?" You straightened yourself up. "Oh yes, I'm y/n." Ciel gazed into your eyes once again. "Y/n.... that's a beautiful name." Your cheeks felt like they were on fire. "T-Thank you." Ciel did a smile. "You're welcome y/n."

       Ciel....