Meeting new Friends

This was it! You were finally aloud to go with Frieza to a different planet!

Ever since the attack 1 year ago, king Cold wouldn't leave your side. It bothered you having your adoptive father cling onto you even though Frieza was more clingy.

Speaking of Frieza, he was a gentle giant, even though he wasn't technically giant...

And he would be sure you stood by him at all times. It got to the point where he would pick you up with his tail, holding you in the air while he did his business. He would even do this in front of his soldiers.
Obviously, they knew not to mention it, in fact, they made sure not to make eye contact with you... not after what frieza did....

King Cold noticed this behavior and allowed Frieza to take you under his wing because he knew he wouldn't think of hurting you. And you too didn't mind either. You were okay with this actually.

But enough about what's been going on, let's start with the present.

"So What are we going to do today?"
"You're going to meet some of my men."
"But... they don't like me."

Frieza stopped, letting you bump into his tail. The said limb wrapped around your torso, lifting you up in a gentle yet firm grip.

"Dear, that was one of my, pardon me, our father's men that attacked you. I can assure you that my men aren't THAT savage."
"But what about that monkey guy you always talk about?"
"... let's change subjects, shall we?"

You looked at the ground wondering if you got yourself in trouble before Frieza spoke once more.

"We're going to meet some of men that I'm sure will adore you." Frieza said while smirking.

You both finally reached your destination, which was his parked ship. The first thing you noticed was the five men waiting by the ship, seemingly waiting for someone. There was one with purple skin and two big horns, another one was short and stubby with green skin and 4 eyes. There was a human guy who had ginger hair and a blue snack looking dude who was the biggest one of them all. And last but not least, there was-

"OH MY GOD, HE'S BURNT!!!!!" You yelled in shock, causing many heads to turn to you in confusion.

"(Y/n), what are you-?"
"The guy with white hair!!! He's got a bad sunburn!!!! He needs aloe!!!!"

The group of men's faces contorted from confusion to bewilderment in a matter of seconds. Frieza's face turned slightly red, his eyes bulging a bit.

"(Y/n), that's not..."
"Frieza! We gotta help him!!! He'll get skin cancer!"
"Er, are ya talking about me?" The red man said with an utterly confused expression. You completely ignored his question and squirmed in Frieza's grip.

"I'll get some aloe for him. Let me go, Frieza!"
"Oh for- he's supposed to be red!" Frieza said in an embarrassed way. You stopped your struggling, look at him with slight curiosity.

"What do you mean?"
"He's a Brench-Seijin. He's supposed to be that color."
"Oooooooohhhhhh...."

You calmed down before immediately feeling guilty.

"I'm sorry mister..." you bowed your head.

"A-ah no, it's all right!" The red man said, rubbing the back of his head.

"Lord Frieza, if I may ask, who is this little child?" The purple man asked.

Frieza shifted his attention away from you, bringing you closer to him.

"This is (y/n), she's the family pet." He said in what you assumed to be a joking tone.

"Ha ha very funny." You said in a jokingly sarcastic tone.