Cell Rounds

Ah I'm so sorry this took so long--   

⚠️Pretty important information⚠️

THIS IS A SEQUEL!
Starting with this book shouldn't ruin too much but there are some pretty important things you need to know about back in the first book.

ALSO
I No longer ship Afterdeath or Scifell that much so if there's not much effort in it then sorry :'D

SOMETHING THAT COULD TRIGGER YOU
I think of Goth and Pj as being girls so be prepared for me to mess up :'3

MOST IMPORTANT
Enjoy the book :3
.
.
.
.
.
.
This takes place nine years after the end of the first book.

And the kids ages will be so fucking random I'm sorry--

---Ink's POV----

Craitown Prison has always had bad lighting. Lighting that made all the shadows look like monsters, monsters waiting to grab you. Waiting to drag you into the barred cells.

I sighed, continuing to make my way forwards, weaving through the complex corridors and passageways in the massive prison, not turning wrong once.

Being chief of Craitown Police for so long means that I've managed to memorise the whole layout of this place. Wrap a blindfold around my eyes and I'll still be able to get to my destination, relatively problem free.

But then again, no matter how much I love the police life, part of me still longs for how things were for a short time all those years ago. In that mansion in the middle of no where, in an ash filled land surrounded by a forest with vines that can kill you.

Out there the barrier between Criminals and Police were eradicated. We were almost equals.

The sense of freedom and fun I'd felt when I was dragged off with our countries most wanted criminal gang was amazing.

I remember being curled up on one of the many sofas in that mansion, my head rested on its arm as I watched the group laughing or arguing something random or pointless.

I miss those times.

That short period of time was certainly one of the best times of my life. It's where I learned, made friends, fell in love...

I blushed slightly, thinking of my favourite black boned glitching skeleton.

I miss the times when we were snuggled up to each other, my head resting in his lap as he pet me...those were the good times...the times I miss.

Error was the leader of that gang. The one that organised everything and told people what to do. Everyone listened to him. Except for Nightmare. He was his own boss, that's for sure.

Craitown police are still after that gang. They separated years ago, but they're still officially on the run.

We've managed to track down a few, one being the colourful drug dealer, Fresh. He'd only just been broken out and now already he's back behind prison bars.

Some criminals just never learn.

I sighed, looking down at all the case files in my hand. The case files of the elusive criminal gang members that we're still after.