The End Game

❤️💜66K MMMMMMMMMM💜❤️

---Cross' POV----

My eyes refused to believe what I was currently seeing. This could not be happening. This can't be happening!

I stumbled back, gripping onto Nightmare tightly as X swayed on his feet, his entire body seeming twisted and disproportionate.

"Where are you going~?!" He yelled, his voice sounding drunk and slurred, contorted in pain. "I-I haven't eaten all of your children yet~!"

"S-Stay away!" Ink yelled, looking at X with no emotions other than hatred and fear as he pulled Gradient back.

"Awwwww~ What's the matter, Inky~?" He cooed, his voice seeming to crack in several places. "You don't seem happy to see me for some reason~!"

"Just fucking die already!" Error yelled, flinging a bone attack at him. "OF COURSE WE DON'T YOU HERE!"

X gave us a twisted smirk, somehow managing to dodge the attack with ease. "Oh...that's not very nice...~ You've got quite the attitude, Glitch~ Almost as big as Chara's~"

Chara, who was sat down on the grass several meters away, hissed weakly. "Well no one can manage an ego as big as yours."

X chuckled softly, nodding. "Possibly~"

"No one deserves the title of Monster more than you." I growled, letting Nightmare pull me back slightly.

"Ouch, that hurt." X said, miming sadness. "Don't you think that Error would fit the description of a monster better~? Or maybe Nightmare~? Possibly Reaper~?"

"SHUT UP!" Reaper shouted, jumping up and swinging his scythe at him, successfully managing to cut a deep mark across X's already damaged left arm, making him cry out in pain.

"W-Well well. He can fight back." X chuckled weakly, looking down at his left side. It was a bleeding, mangled mess. His arm had been ripped from it's socket by Killer's blast, and the rest of his body was covered in wounds, slashes, burns and missing chunks.

Reaper growled loudly, lashing out with his scythe again. "YOU MURDERED OUR SON!"

X tried to deflect the scythe, but failed, his right hand being sliced right off completely. "YOU LOT DON'T UNDERSTAND!"

We glared at him coldly, narrowing our eyes. "Understand what?!"

X fell to his knees, coughing up blood as he glanced up at us. "Being forced to kill people so that you can survive...stealing people from their families...tearing people apart...DO YOU THINK I WANT THAT?!"

"You seem to!" Error yelled, stepping forwards by Reaper's side. "Don't try to get pity from us now, you sick monster. We feel nothing for you but hatred."

"Mmm, maybe so. But how would you feel if you were in my position? You're slowly dying. Everything you've ever tried to do to stay alive has failed. You're deteriorating, and you can't just end it with death just yet, it doesn't work like that. How would you feel if the only way you could live or die, the only way to end your endless pain was by stealing the soul of a child and absorbing it as your own, killing the child in the process?! Without that soul, you can't die! You can't live!  Do you know how that feels?! And then what happens? An old group of your enemies come along out of nowhere! And guess what?! They've got plenty of kids! Oh I'm telling you, temptation sits in fast! It claws at you like an animal! Tortures you until you can't take anymore! WOULD YOU WANT THAT?!"

We all flinched, taking a step back in surprise.

"Sh-Shut up!" Reaper hissed, pointing his scythe at him. "You didn't feel any regret whatsoever for what you did! Did you?!"