Cottage in the Woods

❤️💜5KKKKKK THANKS GUYYYSSSS💜❤️

---Horror's POV----

"What do you mean we have to bring the old criminal gang back together?!" I yelled, standing up and glaring at the hooded figure sat in the middle of the carpet cross legged.

He sighed, leaning back slightly. "I mean, we need to bring you guys all back together."

I growled softly, looking him up and down.

He wore a dark hoodie, hood up over his face so that a shadow was cast over his eyes. A black mask covered over his mouth, making his eyes the only thing really visible on his face. He was wearing a pair of black gloves that covered over his hands completely, and long trousers accompanied by trainers. Despite looking like a bandit, I'm pretty sure he's just a kid.

"Who even are you anyway?" I hissed, looking him up and down.

"You won't know me...but I know you...and all your friends...Dust, Killer, Nightmare, Cross, Error, Geno...well, not physically of course though..."

"You didn't answer my question." I growled.

He shrugged. "Who I am is not important. What is important is who that man you saw at the back of this apartment is."

I stiffened, remembering those chilling words that guy had whispered. "What does he want from us?"

He shrugged again, sighing. "I don't know much, all I know is that he's after your children...all of your gangs kids...he won't stop until he gets them..."

"Why does he want our kids?!" I hissed, glancing at Lust as he pulled a nervous looking Desire onto his lap.

"Again, I don't know. But you'll be able to protect them better if they're all on one place. Or, they'll be able to protect themselves better."

I looked down, hating that he had a point. "What if the others don't want to get back into the gang? We all spilt up for a reason you know. Dust said he'd miss us, but he made it clear that he wouldn't join us again. And Killer, he was the same. And good luck with Nightmare and Cross. You'd have to be the most convincing person in the world to get them to join again."

Annoyingly, the kid shrugged again. "I'm sure Dust, Nightmare and Cross would come round as soon as they realised how much danger their kids are in. I'm pretty sure Killer doesn't have any kids yet though...so he'll be a a challenge."

"How much trouble are our kids really in?"

He stared at me, his eyes cold and serious. "If he gets a hold of any of them...they'll die."

Lust stiffened beside me and I immediately pulled him closer, petting Desire softly as well.

"Do you think it's a good idea?" I asked Lust, sighing softly.

He shivered, burying his face into the side of my arm. "I-I say we listen to him...I-If Desire is in danger then I want to protect him..."

I nodded, kissing his cheek before looking back at the mystery kid. "Alright then kid. Where are we going to first."

He chuckled before standing up. "Glad you see my point. First people we go get is Dust and Blue. They're rumoured to be in a cottage in the middle of the woods at the Craitown boarder somewhere. And luckily for us, that's on route to the Crossmare mansion. So we'll get them after. Genos apparently very stubborn so we'll get him later. As for Killer, we'll have to find him before we can do anything..."