Number Twelve

❤️💜10KKKKKKKKKKKKK💜❤️

---Lust's POV----

I forced myself to run faster as Horror gripped onto my hand, pulling me along.

The masked kid was at the front, leading us in and out of alleyways with Error close behind. Then it was Horror and I with Dust several metres behind. Despite being one of the first people over the gate, he had fallen behind for some reason. I saw him freeze, as if he saw something that shocked him.

At the feeling of my foot slamming into a rock, I let out a yelp of pain and tripped forwards, only to end up in Horror's arms as he kept running.

He clutched me tightly to his chest and risked a small glance down to smirk at me before continuing to run.

I blushed slightly and buried my face into his chest as we continued to run for what seemed like forever.

Eventually I felt that we were slowing down and I pushed my face away from Horror's chest, blinking rapidly. "No way..."

We were stood down the old road. The old road that the council still hasn't fixed. The old road with a long row of abandoned houses. And we were stood in front of a very familiar looking house.

Number twelve.

Dust let out a laugh, stepping forwards and up to the door. He only had to lean against it and it opened.

We all immediately crowded inside, with Dust quickly pushing the door shut before we collapsed on the sofas in the living room.

"That was far to close." Horror growled, hugging me closer to his chest as I shivered, nodding in agreement.

The others fell into conversation, but I stayed out of it, letting my eyes scan across the old building instead.

It was almost exactly as we'd left it on that day. Run down and collapsing. Yes. That's how we left it.

Glancing through to the kitchen, I could see that the ceiling had caved in slightly, probably a long overdue effect from the constant leaks that happen up on the roof.

The TV was gone, but all of our sofas were still here. They had been shifted about, probably by the police, but otherwise they were in great condition. Just incredibly old and dusty.

"Lust?"

I jolted, looking over at Error, who was staring at me, an amused expression on his face. "H-Huh?"

Error rolled his eyes, leaning back as the masked kid leant against him slightly, seeming happy. "I see you're still just as clueless as ever."

I looked away, growling softly. "Well at least I didn't get caught."

Now it was Errors turn to growl.

"Shut up. Both of you. Arguing isn't what we want, or need right now." Dust said.

Horror nodded, nuzzling me. "Just calm down...okay?"

"Fine..."

Error looked over us, blinking. "God seeing you guys like this after fifteen years is so weird...you've all grown up so much!"

Horror snickered. "You sound like a parent that's just got their kid back from a year at boarding school or something."

Error laughed, shaking his head. "Fifteen years actually."

"Who on earth would send their kids to a boarding school for fifteen years?!" I asked.

"Uh...Error apparently."