Best Couple

❤️💜23k MmMmMmMmMm💜❤️

---Ink's POV----

Immediately all the guys started yelling questions, sounding confused and demanding.

Reaper stumbled back, seeming shocked by their uproar.

I stood up, growling. "SHUT UP!"

Immediately everyone went quiet, still muttering under their breaths to each other. Well, all except Nightmare and Cross. They didn't look like they cared. But as Error told me, Geno treated Cross horribly, so that's probably why.

I breathed in sharply, looking at Reaper once more. "Explain."

Reaper sighed, looking down at his hands. "Well yesterday Geno was freed, his sentence was over. So he just went out with the kids on some walk, and then I went off to work. Everything went normal for an hour and then suddenly I got a call from Xcellence saying that I had to come back home immediately. Confused, I did, only to find him and Marvul there saying that someone called in witnessing Geno murder someone!"

"Murder someone?" Error cut in. "Geno wouldn't do that! Especially on his first day of freedom!"

"That's what I said!" Reaper hissed. "But the witness was adamant it was Geno! And then...in the dead victims hand was a ripped piece of fabric from Geno's scarf...as if they'd tried to grab him as he ran off of something...it looked pretty real for a crime scene...but I know he wouldn't do that..."

We all went silent before Nightmare spoke up. "And what do you want us to do about it?"

Reaper winced, looking down. "I was hoping you guys could try and help him somehow..."

"Aaaaand why would we do that?"

"Because he's your friend?!" Reaper hissed, glaring daggers at Nightmare, which earned him a soft growl from Cross.

"Not really." He snorted. "Geno didn't like me." Reaper let out a low growl and Nightmare laughed, sitting up properly. "Nah I'm just kidding Mr Grim Reaper. We'll help save your beloved, don't worry."

Reaper hissed softly, clearly not seeing the funny side of what Nightmare had said. "I could expose all of you right now, tell the police station that you're all here. Contact the Lilitown asylum and let them know that I'll deliver your psycho to them, personally."

Nightmare let out an impressively loud hiss and pointed his tentacles at Reaper, his eye glowing dangerously. "Oh you don't even want to threaten me with that."

I watched the two of them growl at each other, Reaper clenching his fists as Nightmare wrapped his arms tightly around Cross, as if Reaper would snatch him suddenly and run.

Nightmare's kids were also glaring at Reaper, all of them -even the smallest ones- were giving them death glares almost as intense as their fathers.

Reaper broke contact first, looking down and growling. "Just help him...please..."

I sighed, giving Reaper a reassuring look. "We will, I promise. We were actually planning on breaking out Fresh soon, so we'll get both of them out at the same time."

Reaper looked at me thankfully, sighing. "Okay...thanks, Ink..."

"No problem..." I muttered. "Just don't give any of us away or reveal our positions. We're doing this for our kids..."

Reaper shook his head, glancing at Nightmare, who completely ignored him. "I won't...don't worry. Just...just tell me if you need any help."