Planning

---Dust's POV----

We didn't do anything after Error passed out yesterday, one by one we all fell asleep until the house was silent again.

I woke up first, groaning as I stretched and glanced around with sleepy eyes. I don't think I've ever had so many flashbacks in my life before. The times when Killer and I would always wake up first and prank the others rushed back to me. Once we tied all of them up to chairs in their sleep and pretended the police had caught them. I remember with that particular prank Nightmare broke free and nearly snapped both of our necks. He was still tempted to do it after we screeched that it was us.

Another time we tried painting faces on the others faces. We managed to draw a moustache on Horror, a dog face on Lust and just a bunch of freckles on Geno's. We hadn't bothered with Nightmare because of his slime, but when we tried on Error we found ourselves hanging upside down on the ceiling tied up by strings for the rest of the day.

So yeah. Once we faked our own deaths, but the reaction wasn't exactly the others mourning so we died and came back from the dead in the same day.

I sighed, looking over at Horror and Lust. They were cuddled up together, Horror's face pressed into Lust's neck as he wrapped his arms around the smallest waist, mumbling in his sleep.

Ink and Error were cuddled up as well, with Ink cuddling Error to death. I smirked. In Inks defence, he has had to act with no emotion towards Error for the past few years that Error had been imprisoned.

Errors kids were also curled up on a sofa together. But they're weren't cuddling. In fact, they were practically as far away as possible from each other. But they're not a couple so that's fine.

So it's just me all alone with no one to cuddle.

I groaned, wishing Blue was hear. We did have a good point leaving him with Nightmare and the kids, but I'm still longing to see his cute little face again and feel him kiss me before snuggling up to my chest like usual.

A groan from my left made me jolt, looking over to see Horror sit up stiffly, rubbing his eyes sleepily before stretching.

"Morning sunshine." I joked, smirking at his offended expression.

"Excuse me?"

I snickered, watching as Lust let out a sleepy whine, clinging to Horror and yawning. "Shut up..." He whined.

Horror let out an offended gasp, making me snicker again. "How dare you!"

Lust rolled his half open eyes, patting Horror lazily on the top of the skull. "Mmm...sorry sweetheart...I love you..."

Horror immediately smirked, pulling Lust back up on his lap. "I love you too~"

We all turned at the sound of gagging to see the masked ki-- Gradient pretending to throw up.

"Do your gross cuddly shit somewhere else, not where we can all see it." He said, shuddering.

Horror let out his third offended gasp of the hour. "Oh I'm sorry. Didn't mean to offend your Philophobic soul."

Gradient snorted, rolling his eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Sure."

The other kid, Pj, snickered. "Gray has practically every type of phobia. Ever."