Fillie: AM part 2

Part 2

——————————————————————

3rd Person

Finn wakes up, his head throbbing. He turns over, seeing Millie fast asleep next to him.

He smiles, kissing her forehead before getting out of bed.

His vision goes black as he stands, "Oh god."

He hears a sound behind him. Millie sits up, wiping her eyes.

She looks disgusted, "Oh Finnie. We shouldn't have drunk that much. My head is killing me."

"Same."

She looks around, realizing that she is in Finn's bed, "Did I crash here again?"

"Yea. Mills you always crash here after we go out partying."

"Uhhhh. I'm sorry. I should actually use my own apartment for once," she says, looking pained.

Finn sits down on the edge of his bed, "Mills, it's fine. I don't care if you crash here. That's what I'm here for. To help you. To be a friend."

She smiles, "I don't deserve you as a friend," She cups his face in her hand.

"I'm going to go make food and stuff. Come out when you're ready."

She nods.

Finn walks out of the room and closes the door so she can have privacy.

He gets a pan out and starts making eggs and toast.

About 5 minutes later, Millie walks out of his room, looking slightly green in the face.

She sits down roughly on the stool near the counter, "Oh Finnie."

"You okay?"

"I am now after I just puked out last night," she says, putting her hand to her forehead.

"Oh Millie. Here's some Advil, and you need to eat this. It'll help I promise."

Millie's mouth turns up in a sly grin, "Promise?"

"Did you just...?"

"You better believe I did."

Finn chuckled, "God, I miss filming."

"Same."

Millie stops, "Oh god," she practically sprints to the bathroom.

"Oh Millie," Finn gets up and follows her to the bathroom.

He finds Millie on the floor, leaning over the toilet.

He kneels down and grabs her hair in his hand and rubs her back as she gets sick, "Shhhhh. It's okay Mills. It's okay. Just get it out."

After a few minutes, Millie looks up, "Okay. I think I'm good now."

"Are you sure?" He says, helping her up.

She nods, "Yea. And thank you."

"Of course Mills."

"I'll be right out. I just need to brush my teeth."

"Your toothbrush is where it always is."

She smiles, "I know. The blue one."

He grins back at her, admiring his best friend. He turns and walks back into the kitchen, finishing his food, as the Advil starts to work.

She walks back in and starts to eat slowly, "Okay. You're right. I'm starting to feel better."

"Food is a lifesaver."

She smiles to herself and continues to eat. She pushes back her hair as she stabs her eggs.

"Mills, here," he stands and takes her hair out, the long strands falling in front of her pretty face.

"Finn, I can put my own hair up."

"Well you're eating so."

He collects her hair in his hands and gently puts her hair into a high pony tail, full of bumps.

"There."

She touches her scalp, "Finn, you're terrible at hair."

"I try," he shrugs.

They talk for a while and it's around 12 PM by the times she gets up to leave.

"Thanks for helping me and cooking for me and everything."

"That's what I'm here for."

He pulls her into a hug and she kisses his cheek as she heads out the door.

He frowns, remembering something, "Wait Millie."

She turns, her hair swishing behind her shoulder, "Yea?"

"Did you kiss me last night?"

She grins mischievously, "No."

"Yea, I didn't think so."

She laughs and continues down the hallway.

And all Finn can do is smile.