Fillie: All About You

Song: All About You by Mcfly

Ship: Fillie

⚠️Mature Content⚠️

——————————————————————

Finn's point of view

I turn my face, looking at her. Millie's head is resting against my shoulder.

She looks up at me, "Finn?"

"Yea Mills?"

He voice gets softer, "Do you love me?"

I smile, "I love you Millie Bobby Brown. More than anything."

Her face melts into a content grin, "I love you too Finn Wolfhard."

I beam to myself, both of us silent.

Millie sits up and looks at me, "You made my life better you know."

I frown, grabbing her hand, "Millie. I didn't do anything. You did that all yourself. You got yourself through that situation. Not me."

"But you helped me. I wouldn't have been able to get over him cheating on me without you to tell me to break up with him."

I smile, "Mills. I just told you to do exactly what I would do in that situation. You made the decision."

Millie smirks. She reaches up and tucks a strand of curly hair behind my ear, "You did help, believe me," she moves closer to me, about two inches from my face.

"But I know the real reason you wanted me to break up with Jacob was so that you could ask me out."

I breathe in, Millie's scent filling my nostrils, "I hate to admit it but-"

Millie moves closer, making my breath catch in my throat.

"Finn."

"Millie."

"I'm glad you did."

"Me too."

She presses her lips against mine. My hands snake around her waist and her hands are in my hair. I kiss her passionately, letting my hands drift to her hips. Our faces move quickly against each other, the kisses deepening.

Millie moves farther onto my lap, her fingers exploring my scalp. I move my mouth over her jaw, enjoying the taste of her skin.

Millie moves her hands on my face and she kisses me softly.

"We have to stop Finnie."

I groan and roll my eyes playfully, "Why?"

"I don't want to go too fast."

"Millie. We've been together for 4 years."

Millie smiles at me shyly, "Maybe one day. Just wait," she touches my cheek and stands up.

I smile as she walks to the kitchen of her apartment. I follow her into the room, my socked feet sliding along the tile floor.

We have been dating since she was fifteen and I love her more than I did the day I asked her out.

Millie hears me coming up behind her and she turns with a sly grin.

"Dance with me."

I smile as she puts her arms around my neck. I put my hands on her waist and we sway.

"Sing waves," she whispers in my ear, "I've always loved the way you sing it."

I start to hum the calpurnia song that jack and I wrote 3 years ago.

"And I don't know where we're going. We can never change the way the wind's blowing. I know I'd only be pretending if I would've said we are never-ending. I wish I could say things had turned out this way," as I sing it, Millie's voice blends in with mine.

I smile, completely content, with the beautiful 19 year old girl in my arms.

We sway, as I breathe in the perfume that I want to smell for the rest of my life.