1

author notes will be bolded and italicized: the beginning will be short , just to give you an example of what's going on ... also ,,, spoilers for zens route in case you haven't played it yet .

     You've been dating zen for a while now . After the last rfa party y'all had he decided to ask you to live with him and continue rika's work from there . you accepted of course , because you didn't feel comfortable in the apartment anymore .
       You know zen loves you . But you can't help but sigh as you scroll through EchoGirls Instagram . Shes changed a lot after she accused zen of sexually harassing her and then ending up getting embarrassed when zen proved her wrong . but ,,, she's so perfect her complexion is a snowy white and her eyes are a deep ocean blue . her hair medium-length brown hair that curls slightly at the ends but , her " natural " D cup breast are what catches everyone's eyes . her waist is small and she is any girls dream of skinny . you can't help but to get jealous of her , especially since zen got another role with her because she claimed that she is " over " him . even though zen loves you so much , what if he falls for her ? her breast and her waist are perfect and anyone would fall for her . while you ? you were skinny , so says zen whenever you complain about being " fat " and your boobs are small but ,,, average size you tell yourself .

but these thoughts ,, they always clog up your mind .
you're too fat
   be more like EchoGirl
your boobs are too small no one would like them
   you need ones like echogirl's
maybe if you're skinny zen would hang out with you more than EchoGirl
  but he can't help it he has a show with her—
still , how many hours a day do you get to see him ?

you shake your head .
you can't be jealous over her
you have everything a girl could ever want ,
great friends
an amazing boyfriend

besides all that you still get up from your spot on the couch and walk to the bathroom .
you leave the door open , it's not anyone is home to walk in on you .
you lift up your shirt , and stare at your stomach in the mirror .
too fat
you sigh and look down at your phone
not like EchoGirl
you let out a frustrated growl and toss your phone to the side , letting go of your shirt and leaning back so you're against the wall . you look at yourself one last time in the mirror and then slide down against the wall until the you feel the floor against your lower half .

you probably sat there in the silence with your knees to your chest for a couple minutes before realizing what time it is and you need to get dinner ready
standing up and wobbling a bit you sluggishly walk to the kitchen .
you start dinner , spaghetti , something simple that zen likes .
  you only made enough for one person tho .
  you told yourself not to eat and just tell zen you eat before he arrived .

  that's a good plan ,,, right ?

uh so ,,, I'm not the best at writing but here
I didn't intended for her to be that jealous of EchoGirl , but I just wrote what I thought was best

this is unedited to typos may be hiding somewhere in there :)

but thanks for reading and bearing with my awful writing

^^^^ the song I had on repeat while writing !