7

" (MC) have you lost weight ? "

his words rang in your ear. like you were in a cave and there was an echo, but the echo seemed to last forever. until another voices started talking.
"Hey guys how about one more round, I think I convinced searan to play with us" Seayoung said making you come out of your trance.
zen places you down and agrees to another round, but you decline. Zen looks at you, his ruby eyes having a hint of worry. You give him a half smile and shrug. Turning your back to him and walking to the shaded area where Jumin and Jeahee were located.

You sigh in relief as you sat down. This will be the only time in your life you will ever thank Seayoung.

but deep down you knew you would have to tell zen.. or he would figure out sooner or later.

after a long day at the beach the group went back to Jumins beach house

after a long day at the beach the group went back to Jumins beach house. Everyone parting ways to go to their rooms.
because tonight, y'all were going to a fancy dinner.
(Quick a/n I was gonna make them go to a traditional Korean dinner but I know literally nothing about that and I did look it up and it all seemed to complicated so :) there just going to a steak house yay )
You throw on the (f/c) dress you packed. It had an open back and it stopped at your knees, it wasn't poofy or too pencil skirt like. The sleeves go down half way to your elbow.
after curling your hair and fixing your makeup, you stood in front of the mirror. Spinning around playfully but stopping at your side. This dress covered up your stomach perfectly, but you could still feel your ribs and the thought of your shrunken stomach haunted you.
You hated yourself more for doing this.
You had been trying to eat more but you always end up throwing up all your food when your done. Your stomach has gotten used to eating so many small portions it refuses the extra food you give it.
You jump as the door of your room was opened. Breaking you from your train of thought.
It was only zen.
You haven't talked to him since the volleyball accident.
He walked up to you, his arms snaking around your waist, and his head resting on your shoulder.
he breathes in, almost as if taking in your smell. He smiles.
"You look stunning" he says.
You smile at him, your hand resting on his at your stomach.
You didn't answer him back. Your smile was good enough.
Every single bad thought you were thinking a couple seconds ago had seemed to wash away.
You felt so at peace when you were with zen.
He buries his face in the crook of your neck.
You two stay like that for a couple minutes.
Until zens arms leave your waist and his head leave your shoulder.
"We should probably get going. Everyone is probably waiting for us."
You nod. Taking his hand in yours and walking out of your room.

The waiter leads you to a big table.
I mean thank god because everyone from the rfa was here and you don't feel like crowding together in a booth.
You and Zen day together.
Yoosung was on the other side of you. Jumin at the end on the table. Jeahee right beside him. Seayoung and searan infront of you. And finally V next to Jumin.
The waiter asked for your drink. You asked for red wine. Knowing that you were probably going to get a steak. Zen ordered beer... of course. And I will give you one guess as to what Jumin ordered.

Everyone was chatting. Mainly talking about when we will hold our next party. V said we might soon. But not too soon.
You left Rikas apartment because you were uncomfortable there. I mean, who wouldn't be! There was a freaking bomb!
V asked you if you were still comfortable even continuing Rikas work, you responded with you're not so sure yet.

Your drinks arrived. You took a sip. Smiling a bit as the sweet but yet bitter flavor reached your taste buds.
The waiter was taking ordered and ask for yours. You split a steak with Zen, knowing that you probably wouldn't eat more than a couple bites.

After a while of chatting about random topics your food finally arrived.
The delicious meat was placed infront of you. Mashed potatoes on the side. The waiter gave zen an extra plate for his portion of your plate. You picked up your knife and slowly dug it into the rich meat.
Cutting it in half and giving the rest to zen you also slid some potatoes onto his plate.
Everyone said their thanks to the lord and dug into their meals.
(Sorry if you're not religious I just wanted to add that because I for one am ^^')

Walking out of the restaurant with full bellies and a one slightly drunk zen.
You looked over at Jumin and realized how irritated he looked at zen right now. You chuckle lightly and adjust zens arm on your shoulder.
You had to help back to the car. He couldn't walk in a straight line if his life depended on it right now.
Finally managing to get him into the car the group took off back to Jumins beach house. Where you know once your head hits the pillow  it will be lights out for you.

you flop down on the bed, your hair still wet from the shower you took not too long ago. Zen was in it now. You patiently waited for him before actually going to sleep.
You grabbed your phone and scrolled to Instagram.
You heard the shower turn off and quickly put your phone down. Zen walked out of the bathroom
Not to long after. You felt him get into the bed. His body heat instantly making you feel warmer. You closed your eyes ready for a good nights sleep until you felt zens arms wrap around your waist once again. His warm breath at your ear. Your breath hitches at the sudden touch and feel of his breath.
(Should I be warning y'all or tagging this ?? Nothing too bad happens but 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️)
You suddenly feel his lips make contact with your neck. A small blush creeps onto your cheeks.
Zen rolls you over. You can tell he is definitely still tipsy from tonight's alcohol.
He crawls on top of you gently. His lips making their way to yours. You can taste the left over bitter alcohol on his lips. You cringe at the taste. You never liked beer so.
Zen pulls away from your lips and makes way to your neck. You finally come to reality and realize what's about to happen. You wiggle a bit underneath him. Not wanting this right now because it will blow your secret. Even if he probably won't remember it in the morning.
That's when you feel zens hands fiddle with the hem of your shirt. Slowly creeping his hands up under it.
You start to panic. No no no no no.
"Zen not now- dont, dont touch me there. I'm.." your words were all over the place. You weren't entirely ready for him to know what you've been doing. zen looks up at you. His red eyes shining from the small light the mood made from the window. Confusion written all over his face.

"Why won't you let me touch you, (Mc)?"

——-
Happy Halloween guys! Also yay I finally updated. I'm really tired so. Idk how this chapter is.
If you're going trick or treating remember to be safe. Go with a group of friends and look both ways before crossing the road.
Don't take any candy from sketch men in white vans okay?
Im going as Ochaco Uraraka from
BNHA this year. She's best girl and I love her.
Anyways thanks for reading and until next time I update, bye