2

okay hi :) I'm finally uploading, the chapter isn't gonna be that great but I have ideas and listening to Your Reality :)) ( it's calming rlly — jUst MoniKA ) so yeah ,, I hope you enjoy <3

    its been about maybe two weeks since your jealousy over EchoGirl sprouted like a flower .
you've been eating breakfast because that is really the only meal you can eat - because zen is with you -
you've told yourself you have taken this way too far , your ribs have started to form in your skin and your form has become much smaller .
how has zen not noticed ?
you ask yourself .
he has basically memorized my figure and we cuddle whenever we get a chance
you shrug to yourself as you glide your fingers over the small bumps that are your ribs .
you need to eat more , if zen finds out you did this to yourself ,,, you don't know what would he would do - probably blame himself for letting you do this to yourself -
but your stomach has shrank and you have gotten used to eating the small portions you do .
you hear a small knock of the door that makes you jump out of your skin . " ( MC ) " zen calls out , making you come back to reality . " ( MC ) you've been in there for a while , is everything fine ? " he asks you . his voice delicate and gentle .
" yes don't worry I'm fine " you respond to him , unlocking the door after letting your shirt down .
on the other side of the door was a taller figure , with silver-white long hair with short bangs falling slightly over his eyes, and his hair is tied in a low ponytail which reaches down his back . his sparkling ruby eyes looking down into your ( e/c ) ones .
" hey babe . " zen said to you , ruffling your hair . you duck down a bit so you could escape from his " hair ruffling " .
" sorry for being in the bathroom for so long , you can have it now " you say to the male , gesturing towards the bathroom .
zen looked down at you , his eyebrows furrowed . " oh I didn't need to use it , I came to tell you something . plus you've been in there so long it worried me " he responded to you .
nodding your head you walked over to the living room and flopped onto the couch . " alright , what do you gotta tell me . " you said to zen as he walked over to you and lifted your legs up ,, making room for him to sit and then placing your legs onto his lap . " well ,, trust fund jerk invited all the rfa to the beach . " zen started , staring into your ( e/c ) orbs . " I wanted to make sure you were okay with going before I said we would tag along "
your face went pale
almost as white as snow
the beach
b e a c h
the beach , this means ,,,, a bathing suit . something that will definitely give away what you have been doing to yourself .
maybe I could get a baggy swimsuit ?
or a swim shirt ?
zen waited for your response , but to his surprise you were just sitting there , almost as if your soul had left your body .
he thought you would've light up like a light bulb at the thought of going to the beach .
zen waved his hand in front of your face " ( MC ) ,,, ( MC ) . goodness , are you okay ? " the actor asked , his delicate voice seeking its way into your thoughts and pulling you back to reality .
" uh yeah , going to the beach should be fun , a nice break . yeah .. " you blurted out the second you were pulled back into reality .
" perfect , I'll text jumin telling him that we'll be going as well . It should be fun . " The white haired male said standing up and stretching slightly . " I would go ahead and start packing , knowing that trust fund jerk he'll probably make us leave tomorrow " he continues, walking to the room you and him shared .

fuck

you face palmed and groaned . " just great " you whispered , pulling out your phone .
first things first
find a bathing suit that will cover your stomach , or at least cover up your ribs poking out .

why did you do this to yourself