8

It was the last day of your beach vacation. everyone had already cleaned up from dinner, taken showers, and headed to bed.

once you got out of your shower you rapped a towel in your hair and once around your body. you brushed your teeth, then started to put your pajamas on.
letting you hair down from the towel and hanging it up on a hook with your other one you walk out of the bathroom.

You see zen sitting on the edge of the bed. his head resting in his hands.

Before you could take another step into the room you hear zens soft voice.

"(MC)..."

"Yeah?" You respond, walking closer to him.
you were now infront of him. his ruby red eyes staring into your (e/c) ones.

"I've been thinking- or well..." his head leaves his hands and he sits up straight. "I put two and two together." He sighs, clearly having trouble getting out what he wants to say.

"You're hiding something from me.." he finally says.

your (e/c) orbs look down at your feet. Suddenly feel a wave of anxiety hit you.
You didn't know how to respond. You just kept your focus on your toes.
Zen stands up. you and him were now barley inches apart.
He takes a small step back.
He inhales, "do you wanna tell me?"

You look up at him. Your eyes meeting his. You move a hair behind your ear.
"I uh..." you start. "I'm really sorry" you choke out.

Zens ruby eyes suddenly fill with worry and confusion.
Zens arms extend towards your direction. He places his hands on your hips and you flinch.

He raises a brow, "you haven't been letting me touch you here... don't tell me-.. no way.." he says. You shake your head. "I'm not pregnant-" you choke out.
"I've been..." you inhale and shakily your hands reach down to your pajama shirt.
You lift it up just enough to see your shrunken stomach.
Zens eyes widen. "What," He starts. "Why? When?"
You shake your head, your hand leaves your shirt and it falls back down. Tears roll down your (s/c) cheeks. you wipe them away with the back of your palm.
"I'm- I'm so sorry.."

"I haven't eaten proper portions of food in at least three weeks"

Zen shakes his head "why would you do this?"

"I couldn't help it. Yo-you got that role with echo-girl and I just... shes so perfect.." you inhale, wiping more teats off your face.
"I thought that... I had to be like her for you to love me more?" Your sentence sounded more like a question.

Zen shakes his head again and pulls you into a tight hug. "Hell no. I love you more than I love my own reflection- and that's saying something. God you're perfect the way you are. You don't need to be like Echo-Girl to make me happy.. you just need to (MC)." He smiles at you gently. Making you choke and start crying some more.
Zens grip on you tightens and he lays his head on your shoulder.
"You're more than perfect to me (MC)."

——-

YEET yOOT so yay???? I finished this fan fic.
I hope the ending is okay. I'm tired and getting distracted by my music.
I'm going to be working on a Lance X reader fic which will be longer
AND
I'm really excited about this one
A heathers Voltron AU where keith is JD and the reader is Veronica.
these are who i have roles for tell me if they should be switched up or what not
JD: Keith
Veronica: Reader
heather(chandler): allura
heather(duke): axca
heather(McNamara): pidge
Ram : Matt
Kurt: lance
Betty: romelle
Martha: ezor

I'm going by the movie not the musical lol

Anyways thank you so much for reading this story :))