6

Its been about a day since you and the rest of the rfa arrived at the beach.
the first Thing y'all did when y'all got there was karaoke, then the next day was a full
Morning to night on the beach. Then Jumins chef cooked steaks for everyone.
It's now the second day. You woke up early to watch the sunset on the beach. It was still pitch black out. You looked at your watch. ' 6:00am' it reads. 50 minutes before the sun rises.
You lay down on your back, your favorite (f/c) blanket rapped around you. Looking up at the faint stars that will soon be gone.
Your eyes fluttered shut as you hummed a small tune to yourself. The sea breeze feels nice and the sound of seagulls and the ocean water hitting the sand was calming. Suddenly you felt a presence to your left.
Opening your eyes to be met with shiny ruby red ones. You smiled, "good morning~" you hummed out and placed a hand on his cheek. "I woke up feeling lonely" he started, frowning. "Wake me up so I can watch the sun with you next time." He says, sitting up. You do the same. Rapping the blanket around you and him, your bodies not even an inch away from each other. You lay your head down onto his shoulder as Zen hums a tune. Your eyes close again. A couple minutes later you feel a light nudge, you open your eyes to see zen looking at you. He gestures to the sky.
The beautiful orange mixed with purpled and pinks skims over the water. A small yellow ball of light was slowly popping out. A smile sneaks its way into your lips. "It's so... beautiful." You breathe out. Zen nods and his hand moves to your cheek he kisses you gently.

(Time skip)

(Time skip)

"Hurry up ( MC )!!" You year Yoosung yell.
You quickly pull your ( h/c ) into a ( favorite hair style, or you can keep down ).
You rush out of the bathroom. A peach cardigan cover up your ( f/c ) bathing suit.
Quickly running over to your bedroom
To grab your beach bag full of sunscreen, a volleyball and frisbees and other junk you'll need at the beach.
Rushing out the door and onto the back of jumins golf cart with yoosung, searan, and Zen. Everyone else was already down at the beach, getting a spot to set up the umbrella and towels.
"Did you get the volleyball" Yoosung ask you leaning over your shoulder to look into your bag. "Yes I did" you responded.
You pull your ( favorite brand of sunglasses) out of your bag, placing them on your face and moving some hair behind your ear. You feel the golf cart stop moving and prepare to get off.

Your ( s/c ) toes make contact with the boiling sand. The sun was heating it like an oven.
You quickly make your way over to the others. Stepping under the shade where the sand wasn't so hot.
You set your bag down and take your peach cardigan off. Jaehee walks over to you, "(MC) it looks like you've lost weight... have you been working out? Dieting?" You start feeling sweat form on your palms as someone finally noticed your shrunken stomach. "O-oh really? You think I have? Well thanks?!" You say quickly. Grabbing your volleyball and heading over to the others. Leaving jaehee in confusion.

"Heads up!!" You shout as you toss the ball to Seayoung. He catches it and fixes his glasses with his pointer finger.
You make your way to stand beside Zen. "Ready to kick ass?" You said, a competitive look on your face. "Hell yeah" he responded.

(Skipping the volley ball part lmao
Sorry I don't know how to play so :/ )

"Heck yeah!!!" Zen shouts.
A huge Totoro grin was curled on your lips.
Y'all had won the match of volleyball against Seayoung and Yoosung.
"You played great babe!" You said to zen making your way over to him, your hand in the air for him
To high five.
Instead of a high five his arms snake around your torso. You immediately start panicking. He gives you a big bear hug. "We won, we won, we won!" He repeats.
His huge smile turns into worry. 'Crap crap' you think to yourself.

" (MC) have you lost weight ? "