Two Different Things:A WillDip Gems AU Part 1

3rd Person POV

Fluorite sighed as he looked over to see Steven laughing with Conny. It had been a week since he met these kind gems who knew his Diamond. Apparently she had claimed to be a Rose Quartz when she came to Earth. He knew the truth, he just wouldn't tell anyone, wanting to stay loyal.
It's just...Steven was so much like her. He started crying. "Fluorite, what's wrong!" Steven asked, worry shone clear in his eyes. "Y-your s-s-so much l-like her!" Fluorite said in between sobs. Sill rolled her eyes, she knew this was gonna happen in this AU. "So much like who?" Steven asked, worry replaced with confusion. Fluorite stopped crying, realizing what he just said.
"N-no o-" He was cut off by the other gems coming back from a mission. "Let me go, do you know who I am!" Screamed a male voice. "What was that?" Conny questioned. Steven simply shrugged and greeted the gems as they walked in. "Let me go!" Steven turned towards Garnet, "Who's this?" "I am Moonstone! I was kidnapped by these defectives for your information!" He said rather harshly.
Dipper tried not to laugh at the scene in front of him. Moonstone and Fluorite made eye contact for a split second, before Moonstone stopped struggling. "Well hello Fluorite." He said, his look of anger going back to a look of no emotion. "M-M-Moonstone!" He said, fear laced in his voice. Moonstone simply scoffed. "Wait...you two know each other?" Amythest asked looking at the two.
"Still haven't found your Diamond I presume?" Fluorite looked down at his feet tears falling from his eyes. Moonstone simply sighed before responding, "Your also still a crybaby." This caused Fluorite to only cry more. "Hey, stop! Your not being very nice!" Moonstone regained his emotionless posture once more, turning towards Steven. "Yes well, your not being very nice by judging my opinions." The fact that there was no emotion in his voice, made Steven...sad.
"S-so wh-why is he here?" Fluorite asked. "Uh...well...reasons..." Pearl said, making eye contact with Garnet. "I'm here because something my 'dear sister' did." Moonstone said, sarcasm clear in his voice. "What do you mean?" Conny wondered aloud. "I mean, Dear sister Sunstone thought it would be nice to shatter a gem on her own. She did it but later these defectives found out. My 'uncle' told my sister and I that he loved Sunstone more and pushed me over to the scene of the crime."
This received a gasp from everyone but Fluorite. "You see Fluorite, ever since you ran away...I have had to take your place. I have realized that if we never took you, I would have always been the slave from day one. So, I am sorry for all that my family has done to you!" Fluorite knew how Moonstone cared for him deeply, in a friendly way, nothing lovey dovey. "The fact that you were the one who freed me is apology enough." He told the gem. Moonstone was always rude to Fluorite, even if they were best friends, but Fluorite didn't care, they worked on it.
"Wait...So, Fluorite was a slave who then escaped from your family because you freed him. Why did you free him if you already knew that you'd then be the slave?" Amythest asked, finally taking interest in the subject. Moonstone went red. "THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" He yelled, causing Garnet to let him go as everyone but Fluorite backed away from him. "Moonstone..." Moonstone rolled his eyes. "I know, I know..." He said. This received a silent squeal from Star.

Moonstone's POV

I calmed down, not wanting to scare Fluorite. He was always so frightened when I was angry, but when I was rude to him, he'd either cry or shrug it off. He was amazing. I finally accepted my feelings for him. The so called Garnet walked back over and untied me. "What are you doing!" Pearl whisper screamed. "What is right." Was all she said. Fluorite got up and hugged me. I stiffened, feeling the awkwardness of it. "Uh...I'm so sorry! I forgot about the hug thing and all!" He yelled backing away, red, and screaming sorry over and over. I regained my formal posture and walked up to him and awkwardly put my hand on his shoulder.
"Pat. Pat." He turned towards me and giggled. I was a bright red and lost in his deep baby blue eyes. "Moonstone. Moonstone? Moonstone! MOONSTONE?!?" Amythest yelled, trying to catch my attention. "Yes?" I growled. "Are you okay? Ya kinda zoned out...OH GOSH YOUR SO RED! ARE YOU SICK!" Steven asked. "I'm fine..." I replied, my face finally cooling down. "Anyways," Pearl began, "We have decided to take you on your sisters behalf...for personal reasons...but, you have freedom to do anything as long as your with two of the gems, and Conny I guess..."