Yandere! Will x Rev! Dip

Will's POV

"W- Will, what are you doing?!" My twin brother, Bill yelled out as I circled around him.

"Thought you could get away with flirting with Senpai, did you now dear brother?" I giggled, stabbing the dagger into his right leg, earning a high-pitched scream.

"Will, please, I'M SORRY!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA, if you thought you had a chance with Senpai, then you were very wrong. Now, goodbye brother Billiam..." (Billiam... What the flip did I just do?")

A yell of terror rang throughout the basement as blood splattered everywhere.

"Don't worry Dipper~Senpai... We'll be together soon..."

~TIMESKIP, WHEEEEEEEE!~

Third Person POV

News soon spread of Bill's death, and Will came to school, putting on his depressed mask of which no one could see through.

"Poor guy..."

"Heh, it's a shame really..."

He gave a surprised Yelp as he was pulled into the janitors closet. "H- hey- Oh,S-Senpai... It's you..."

Will stared into the emotionless eyes that he could get lost in for an eternity.

"Your Bill's brother right? The cute one?"

"C- cute!?"

Dipper smirked, pressing his lips to the blue boy's. It was seconds later that they pulled away for air.

"S- Senpai... I-"

The brunette put his fingers to Will's lips, lust clear in his eyes. "You call me master from now on... Got it?"

Will nodded briskly as Dipper sucked on his neck, leaving a few hickeys here and there.

"Ah~ Master~" Will moaned as Dipper slid his hands up his shirt.

-----------------------

This is the part where your imagination runs wild!

Lesson of the day: If you kill people close too you, you can get a special something from Senpai.

PEACE!