𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

It was the summer of '63 when my family returned to our frequent vacation house in the middle of old town Key West, Florida. I have explored and played in those narrow streets many times before that it occurred to me that I knew everything about that wee island.

Turned out I was quite wrong.

Who knew something so disastrous could be apart of a place filled with positivity, family, and magic. I felt like my innocence was torn into pieces when I witnessed what I did, becoming woke to what was really going on behind the wildness of paradise. Coming face to face with this reality taught me to not judge a book by it's cover, that some things are not quite what they seem to be. How could something so precious and beautiful be apart of such a perilous deal?

At first, I was convinced that I was speaking about Key West itself; the place I grew to love through many trips throughout the years, a place holding a spot in my heart that warmed me and filled me with excitement. However, it struck me deeply when I realized I had actually just described the man who changed my life forever.

I couldn't stop myself from thinking about him.

・゚: *・゚♡ ・゚*:・゚

VACATION

A HARRY STYLES FANFIC

written by heavenist

this is my first story so it's probably not going to be too great but i hope you'll enjoy it as much as i will.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.