𝐬𝐢𝐱

"I'm heading out!" I holler to my parents as I exit the house, both of them sat at the table by the pool, drinking coffee and reading the newspaper, their daily morning routine.

"Alright, kiddo, be safe. Wear sunscreen." My father waves me off as I slip out through the gate.

We had no plans for today so I decided to go make some plans on my own, see if I could find anything to do around town. Despite coming down here for the past five years, there were some locations I've never really been inside. Maybe today I can finally change that.

I came across the restaurant at the corner, promptly spotting Harry sat at the bar alone. Just the sight of him made that pit in my stomach come forth once again. I still felt extremely horrible for what I did yesterday, snooping around his house without permission. I've always been a good girl who never went off like that; I had always respected people's privacy and I never really cared that much for other's business. But Harry was different. There was something about him that made me want to figure out what I didn't know.

I took a nervous breath before I started towards him. I wanted to start off new with the man. The thought of having disappointed him like that made me feel horrible, I didn't like the idea of Harry having the wrong impression of me. I was so much better than that.

He sat hunched over at the bar, a pair of round sunglasses shading his beautiful eyes. He wore a white dress shirt, similar to the one he wore yesterday, half undone to showcase his toned torso once again, paired with teal slacks. His hair was kind of a mess, the short curls facing in all directions, the soft breeze coming in from the open doors blowing them around ever so often.

He didn't notice me approaching him, his gaze still focused away from me, his hands cupping a mug of coffee in front of him. I hesitantly lay my hand lightly on his bicep, his head snapping towards me as I take a seat on the stool beside him. "Hi, Mr. Styles."

A smile raises on his face, his body shifting towards me. "Alena, good morning." His tone came off surprised yet delighted that I came to see him. "Please, call me Harry."

"Harry," I return the smile. "I came to apologize for yesterday. It was rude of me to enter your personal space without your consent."

Harry releases a sigh, pushing the mug away from him before turning his body to face me fully. "It's alright, darling. I understand you were curious and meant no harm, and I may have overreacted with you."

I nodded, remembering the way he grabbed me so roughly. I have never seen someone that angry before. I never wanted to experience that again. "So, does this mean we're okay?"

He lets out a laugh, his finger booping the tip of my nose. "Of course we're okay."

Harry reaches into the back of his pocket, fishing out his wallet. He places a dollar on the bar before standing up, slipping his thick wallet back into his pants. "Want to go for a walk?"

I shrug, deciding to join Harry since I didn't have anything else to do. We started down the road, the blaring sun not as bad as it has been due to the nice constant breeze going on, a few clouds littering the sky.

"Why are you spending the day alone?" Harry hums, his hands in his pockets as we stroll down the sidewalk, passing by loud families and couples.

"My parents didn't have anything planned for the family today and I didn't want to sit at home." I shrug, kicking my feet at the concrete. "I came to find things to do."

"Ah, I see." Harry nods, glancing at the shops around us. "What haven't you done?"

"I don't know," I pout.