10

Jungkook

We barely make it through the front door before Taehyung takes me in his arms and roughly kisses me, pinning my body against the wall with his. I can feel his boner growing in his pants and it makes me feel a little uncomfortable.
The whole thing makes me uncomfortable honestly. I want him to stop, the words are practically on the tip of my tongue, but at the same time I...don't want him to stop.
It doesn't feel natural, like I think it should. Even though I've been staying with Taehyung for a couple days now, I still don't know that much about him. And since my memory hasn't come back, its like I'm making out with a stranger.
But at the same time...it feels so right. Taehyung knows me; he knows which spots will make me moan, and how give just enough to leave me wanting more. His fingers felt like fire against my skin, burning me but also leaving me craving more.
"Kook."
"Hm?"
Taehyung chuckles slightly as i look up at him, feeling alittle dazed.
"Why don't we move to the bedroom." Taehyung says softly.
"I-I...ok." I reply quietly, making Taehyung smile.
He takes my hand and leads me to the room, kissing me again as soon as we make it to the bed. I let myself give into him this time, running my hands through his hair and letting them rest on his shoulders as Taehyung runs his hands down to my waist. He suddenly leans against me, causing me to fall back on the bed with him on top.
I pull away from the kiss, trailing kisses down his neck. I start sucking on the skin at the base of his throat, causing him to growl lowly in the back of his throat.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" Taehyung asks as he begins to undress me.
Hell no.
I nod slightly,  hooking my thumbs under Taehyung's shirt, pulling it off completely when he lets me.
I bite my lip, sitting only in my underwear as Taehyung stands up in front of me and looks me over. I reach my hand out and lightly trail it over the tent in Taehyung's pants. I pull down the zipper to his jeans but Taehyung grabs my hands in a vice like grip, stopping me from doing anything else.
"Don't tease me- please." Taehyung says tightly.
"I won't." I say softly and Taehyung slowly releases my hands.
I pull his pants down and then his boxers, my eyes widening in surprise when his member springs out fully erect.
Taehyung closes his eyes, almost anticipating a hand job, I can tell by the way his lips are pressed together. Without really thinking about it, I lean forward and take him in my mouth. Taehyung's eyes fly open in surprise as he grips my shoulders hard enough to leave marks, a low moan slipping from his mouth as i begin to bob my head back and forth.
"Kook...fuck." Taehyung breathes out, slowly beginning to buck his hips.
Tears begin to form in my eyes as Taehyung roughly fucks my mouth. I try to hold them in but a whimper escapes anyway; it's enough to make Taehyung stop and pull out of my mouth. He leans down and kisses me briefly.
"Lay down babe. Its your turn now." Taehyung says, pushing me back on the back a bit impatiently while removing my underwear.
"Suck." He commands as he holds up three fingers to my mouth.
I take his fingers into my mouth and suck on them a bit sloppily; my mouth was a bit sore from him thrusting in so hard.
"Ok." he says after a moment, pulling his fingers out.
Without warning, he thrusts two fingers in, making me yelp out in pain. He waits patiently though as I adjust, kissing away my tears.
After a moment I nod tentatively, closing my eyes as he begins to finger fuck me.
"Ohh, Tae.." I blush as the nickname slips from my mouth.
"I missed hearing you say that." Taehyung says, making me blush even more.
He adds the third finger, thrusting even harder rather than waiting for me to adjust again. I throw my arm over my eyes, moaning uncontrollably now.
"Oh-!" My back arches suddenly as Taehyung finds the one spot that makes me weak.
Taehyung smirks as he angles his fingers and continues to hit that spot, over and over again.
"H-hyung..please....I-im going to c-cum-"
"Go ahead." Taehyung replies, speeding up his pace.
A few more thrusts and I come undone, panting breathlessly as Taehyung pulls his fingers out and walks across the room to get a towel. He quickly cleans me up before climbing on top of me, straddling my waist. We make out for a couple minutes, moans filling the room as Taehyung begins to slowly grind against me.
"Are you ready for me Kook?" Taehyung asks.
I bite my lip and nod, watching as he grabs me under my knees and lifts my lower half, aligning himself with my entrance.

Ding- dong.

"W-who is that?" I ask worriedly, looking towards the bedroom door.
"I don't know." Taehyung replies.
"I thought you said no one knows where we live?" I ask.
"I did and they don't. Don't worry about it babe-"

Diiing- dong.
knock, Knock, KNOCK.

"Fuck." Taehyung says impatiently as he climbs off the bed, quickly pulling on some clothes before leaving the room.
I strain my ears to listen as i hear Taehyung open the door. I can hear voices but I can't make out what they're saying. After a moment, I get up and pull on one of Taehyung's oversized t-shirts before walking over to the door and cracking it open. I almost pass out at the sight before me, holding on to the door for support.
Taehyung watches me worriedly, reaching out to steady me but I brush him off.
"M-mom, dad? What're you doing here?"