.01

today was sucky.  ya know just me. being lonely. on a pc that i spent 2 years saving up for. ya know.

my life's pretty normal.

i live with a few of my friends from high school. my bestfriends really.  they all have jobs though,so i barely see them in the house. oh and loved ones. we have dinner together though, that's the only time when i'm not talking to complete retards on the internet.

i live with gracie, hannah, ashlee, and olivia. i know i know "wow that's a lot of people" yeah but we're not living in a studio apartment or something. it's a three level house. the first floor is just the kitchen and dinning room and living room. then second floor is olivia ashlee hannah. then third is me and gracie. pretty big. we all get our own rooms and what not. everyone room is styled to their please of course but it's pretty cool looking. like. my room is just a bed and my desk. then black out curtains. it's all just dark. everyone else's is different though. [felt that details into this was not needed so ended it very badly lol]

during dinner....
"so what did you do today milo?" olivia held her hands together but still held her fork in one. she treats me as if doing anything other then sleeping is a achievement. most of the girls look down on me. which kinda sucks. but. eh.

"i filmed 3 videos, edited the 2 i recorded yesterday. and uploaded one... how was your day off?" i recreate the same pose she did.

"okay okay uhhhhh no. alright change the topic someone quick!" hannah stuttered.

the rest of dinner was silent. there was no tension or anything but just. i don't know what do we talk about???

[magical time skip brought to you by ezra's jewfro]

i hopped onto csgo because i'm a such a gamer girl. i jumped into a pretty entertaining round. luckily i was recording.

"hii" this girly girly voice went through.

"oh. my. god. guys is that a gamer girl?!?!?!" i tried my hardest not to laugh. "oh my god guys i just found a girl in csgo!!" i tried to recreate the ali-a intro with my voice but failed miserably which sent me into a burst of giggles (this is cringe "burst of giggles").

"guys i'm about to sexually harass girls in a video game!" someone repeated after me doing the intro also. his voice had an accent to it but was very characterized in that moment.

"so gamergirl. are you single?????"

"no..."

"oh well could you still like send a few thigh pics?2?2?2?"

the girl went quiet.

few comments went on. but nothing that i would have kept in the video.

soon it was only me on our team. 2 other players on the terrorist team remained. i played spy music from my phone as i went around. i actually tried to play surprisingly. i got the first 1 player who i snuck up on. i went on searching for a good 2 minutes before being killed. I SCREAMED. and started to bang onto my table. everyone burst into laughter after that only to be interrupted by gracie in the other room.

"IF YOU DONT SHUT UP ILL COME IN THERE AND MAKE YOU"

"my roommates love me." this made a new wave of laughter.

the game sadly ended but as it did i got a steam update.

"johnontheradio has added you to his or her friend list"

wait wait wait wait what.... are you. no way. this isn't real. wait. that guy the ali a joke guy. THAT WAS TOBY. OMG YNSHHDAJAJ. NO WHY. THIS IS A DREAM.

"GRACIE!! GET IN HERE!!"

gracie was at my door pretty quickly. she stopped and stared at me for a complete second before realizing i was fangirling. which meant she didn't really have to pay attention.

"JOHN JUST ADDED ME ON STEAM IM QUAKINGHABXHSHSH"

"your mom gay!" she yelled back as she ran down the stairs.

i sit in my chair stunned. like a firework that just exploded.

Toby's POV

"hey cam, there's this girl that i found in a csgo match. she was super funny. i think she would be good as like another person you know to add into the 'fitz universe.'" toby explained as he hopped into a discord call with fitz to discuss video plans.

"i don't know toby. i like knowing the person. not just like putting them into the fitz universe like just a character... they should be our friend. uhh know us, ya know them." fitz was obviously distracted with something. every couple of words he would type something or stutter like he forgot what he was saying.

"so then we can just become her friend! see it works out!"

"you don't even know this girl. she could be a fan. or a psycho. you never know."

i signed. i could still hang out with her.

i quickly opened steam as fitz told me the plan about the video we are recording.
——-
[johnontheradio]
- discord?
[milomilo]
miilo#6666 -
——-

fitz said see ya after a minute of silence. we weren't recording at the moment, plus we both were in a different head plan. so no need to just sit there.

i added her on discord and she quickly added me back.

[johnieboy]
not to sound weird or anything, but are you a streamer or something? not that your comedy is forced or anything just wondering...

i tried my absolute hardest not to sound rude. which kind of failed miserably. 

[miilo]
lol yeah i am. youtube.com/355172647281 twitch.tv/355172647281

not going to lie. i watched all of her videos. and stream videos. she was so funny. her content even though she was alone most of the time she still brought so much content. just thinking about her with a group of friends made me laugh. maybe fitz would listen to me now???? maybe????

but hmm... i wonder what she looks like...

A/N

okay hi. yes hello hi hi hi hi. my story. very excited. sorry it didn't start with the messages lol. they'll come!!! i promise.