.14

i was so confused. swagger didn't even know it was me OR WHO IT WAS AT ALL and he's booty calling them. EVEN WHEN HES WITH HIS FRIENDS.

"go away douche"

he didn't reply after that. and as we walked he kept checking his phone. i went up to him.

"are you nneeerrrvvvooouuussss???" i ask.

"of course i am... are you kidding being around a bunch of people who want to know what i look like for a couple years now.... and could make the slightest thing to figure it out...." he wiped his hands on his pants.

"yeahh.. i understand..."

"no you don't. you're gorgeous. everyone knows what you look like.."

okay sassy...

"actually. no they don't. or didn't. i'm like jaren and when i post pictures my face is hidden or cropped. the first time i put my face with my name was on your guys podcast. so yeah. this would be my FIRST meetup. and i've been hidden too."

his face drops. "sorry.."

i shrug it off. (IM SO BAD AT SWAGGER TALKING IM SO SORRY)

mason starts to walk weirdly down the street... the street FULL of people... his legs are bent and his arms like a t. rex as he makes a weird noise. everyone is staring at him. us, knowing mason, start to laugh our asses off. as people pass we kept getting dirty looks, they thought he was actually retarded.

as i'm crying laughing with swagger, we finally get to the convention center.

since we're creators we got in earlier. someone led us through mazes of lines that weren't full yet.. i started to freak out.

the guys had their meet up and then i had mine. i was so scared. i knew barely anyone would be there but still... i don't know it's freaky.

"okay so here is where your meetups gonna be, we think you should i stay here till after your meetup then walk around! okay! if you guys have any trouble find some security went they'll sort it." the lady was smaller then all of us and had a squeaky voice, and when i first saw her i thought she was a workers kid... little did i know she would be bossing us around.

"hey uhhh milo, if you want you don't have to stay with us the whole time, we know you have a meetup after wards so your time would be ran up... AND YOU DONT HAVE TO.." all the boys turn to me.

"oh yeah i'll uhh go walk around.." i waved to them and started walking.

OKAY AUTHOR NOTE I KNOW THIS WOUKDNT HAPPEN BUT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY OKAY? OKAY.

"yeahh cooper i left my poop sock at home..."

i heard an voice from the other side of the booth i was at. who is that what the frig

"LOOK AT THE COOL STUFF"

"travis, stop.."

"oMG!!! CARSON COOPER TRAVIS JOSH HEHEHEHEH TRAVIS ARE YOU GOING FRICKO MODE?!?" i noticed a fan next to four odd guys who i sadly knew.

"hahahahahaha yeha super funny" travis says.

i sit back and laugh as the fan pours their heart into how much they love them. after a few minute they walk away and i see the boys continue to look at what they were looking at before.

i need a joke like a funny one.... hmmm...

carson reaches for a keyboard and begins to play on, i hear him start to say "you guys want no bamba-" before i interrupted him.

"umm sir you're not aloud to touch that" carson's bolt back and he quickly turns around, the boys following.

"MILO!!!!" all the boys come in for a big hug and i hug them back.

"long time no see!!!!" cooper says all giddy.

"i'm mad at you." travis looks at me... "you got all famous without us.."

"sorry trav..."

"umm i'm also mad you haven't told fitz to play fornite with me.... milo i thought you where my friend," cooper starts to fake cry into his hands and travis shakes his head.

i breath in some air and release it fast... "i've missed you guys.." 

the boys walked with me for the last part of my time. we were being super loud but i honestly didn't care, it was hilarious..

"sooo do you guys wanna come to my meet and greet?"

"YOU HAVE YOUR OWN MEET AND GREET?!" josh yells.

"Josh, i'm famous now... get used to this.."

i'm so sorry. i'm so sorry i haven't updated life hates meeeeee emmemememem.

i started streaming recently so i've been working hard on that and school eats my butthole :(((( love you guys thanks for the support!! vote and comment 💗