.15

OKAY HI GOODMORNING NIGHT AFTERNOON BUT I HAVE PLANS FOR ANOTHER FAN FICTION SO IM ABOUT TO WRITE SO MUCH IN MY FREE TIME YALL DONT EVEEN KNOOOWWWW!! idk of who yet but i know that what i'm going to do is pick a song and every chapter is a lyric and that lyric is what the chapter is based on. i don't know what song yet but i will know when the times done. i'm not even done with this ff. pretty sure i'm gonna try and make this one 35 or 30 chapters skskskks so long way to go.

we all laugh as i start to walk back to the boys. carson, travis, cooper, and josh followed behind me. i knew that they had been fans of the guys for a while but never really met them.

we slowly came closer to the guys, where there was a few fans taking pictures with them, i guess a lot of them already left.

I hadn't been gone but like 45 minutes, even though it's sorta long when i found carson and other it flew by. we didn't see much though, because we kept joking at a booth and would get caught up before going to the next.

"wait who were you with before?"

"you know, the misfits,,"

"WHAT?!?" travis and cooper both yell.

"WE CAN FINALLY GET HIM TO PLAY FORTNITE WITH YOU COOPER!!" they all laugh, and a smile grows on my face.

we were awkwardly in the middle of the lane thingy, so i quickly moved us towards the boys to get it of the way. the boys meetup was in this little vendor that had these odd sweat things and boundaries that were like kitchen counters but with a little roof on top of the table part (this makes no sense but schdhcjdjcjdjfj  you get the idea). i sat on the other side where the boys weren't. i peaked through and carson and others follow (i'm saying carson and others because i cant say the boys because the boys is like fitz and guys)

matt notices me and walks over and mimics what i did. "hi" he says with a smile. i cant help but smile back. i mean he's so cute omg.

slowly the people flood out.

"welcome back milo.. and guests!" jay says sounding very proper, then at the end excited.

"CARSON!" swagger says walking over, though he had his mask on i could feel his smile. i got this weird feeling from it. not bad or anything but like.. safe...

travis stats to walk over to me sky scraper, and though travis is tall he's not as tall as cam. he walks over beginning to talk, "hi i'm Traves, i'm a huge fan. your content really inspired me to-" he begins to go on and i walk over,

"not to be rude, but the meetup is over travis.." he smiles nervously and begins to apologize to fitz.

"well i think you guys know," i turn around and are meet with many eyes. "but, this is travis," i point to him and he gives a small wave and smile, "cooper," who looks up from his phone and gives me a laugh, "josh."

"i don't belong here.." he mouths.

"suck it up." i say back. he smiles. "oh and the infamous, carson!"

"hey hey hey, i don't know what infamous means but i think it's bad!" we all burst into laughter.

"milo, your meetup is in like 20 minutes.. do you want to start heading over there?" matt reminds.

"oh shit yeah..." my head feels numb, never did i think i would ever do this but here i am, my hands start to shake as "see you guys, i'll text you later!!" i say to carson and others.

we walk start towards the small room. since mine was set up by the convention people, it was in a room, while the guys was a thing they set up by themselves.. or ryan.

we close in on the room and i start to panic. "what if i say the wrong thing or something bad happens. what if I GET MY CHANNEL DELETED. OR i sneeze REALLY weirdly and someone recorded it and it goes viral and i'm known as the sneeze guy..."

"milo, milo. calm down its gonna be okay." swagger says putting an arm around my shoulders. i lay my head against his helmet, which surprisingly wasn't that uncomfortable.

we walk into the back part of he room that was covered was a curtain. the stage on the other side. there was a couple of couches and a table full of small snacks and waters. i grab one of the apples and eat is quickly. it was the only thing i had eaten all day.

"holy crap.." fitz is looking out of the curtain, where the fans sat. "big crowd."

my heart drops.

"there's. there's there's a lot of people??!?!?"

"milo it's okay!" swagger says again. "these people are here for you.."

"okay okay okay.."

"i got to take this shit off.." swagger pulls the helmet off and his brown hair is full of sweat.

oh my

he was hot before

but oh my god.

i stare at his face. (THIS IS SO HARD WHEN WEVE NEVER SEEN HIS FACE.) (IM GONNA MAKE STUFF UP) his cheeks stay a light pink, and his eyes hold stories and stories and i can't look away.

"milo..?" his eyes meet mine and i shake out of my zoning.

"s-sorry.." he smiles and winks at me and thankfully the guys don't notice.

"sooo, do you guys want to come out there with me?"
they turn to face me.

"of course!" fitz says.

"lego!" as we walk out everyone begins to cheer and my heart feels with joy as i see so many faces. AND SOME i actually know, i loved talking to fans and they were so cute and shshdjajxsks.

"hiii!!!!" i wave and the boys mimic.

"LETS GOOOOIO!!!" mason yells running around high-fiving everyone in the line. as mason comes back we begin to take pictures.

I HOPE YOU LIEKS THIS SORRY FOR THE WAIT I LOVE YOU THANKS FOR 17K VIEWS I LOVE HOU PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT.