.10

"yeah!! that's a great idea!!" becca yelled and then screeched happily.

"okay so milo and becca will go have lunch while we record? sound good?" swagger says.

"no i- no that's okay i'm go-" i start

"no! she needs to record with us!" matt chimes in. i look at him with a smile.

"no she doesn't. she's not a misfit. it's for the MISFITS channel." becca spits.

"and who are you?" i say back.

"no i think you should," fitz starts, i whip my head around with pleading eyes, "you should talk and meet each other and what not. and milo you've never been out of new Zealand so go see Melbourne!"

i cringed. i didn't want to deal with her. she was rude and obviously didn't like me.

"hey! i'll go with her too, you guys do-" matt speaks before mason interrupts him.

"yeah! i'll go too!! i'm never there anywa-" fitz holds his hands up.

"guys she'll be fine!!! right?" he turns to me. and i give a fake smile and nod.

TIME SKIP BECAUSE IM LAZY

after walking around for an hour, becca decided to go into starbucks. we ordered and sat down after getting our drinks.

"sooo you're single right?" becca starts drinking her basic starbucks drink.

"uhh yeah...."

"but not really right? because you're like with the boys and what not. you banged like all of them right? i mean why else would they let you stay with them or be friends with you right?" she spoke with hatred in her voice, and as she described it and went on my heart shattered.

"yeah swagger talks about you all the time about. about how annoying you are,"-my breathing started to pick up-" how much you get in the way. really i think i've heard all the boys complain about you." i suddenly couldn't breath and started to panic. becca didn't notice. she was too busy on her phone and drinking her drink.

i quickly got up from the table and dialed matt's number. 

MATTS POV

we were halfway through recording. pretty normal stuff. suddenly my phone started to ring, "sorry sorry.." i looked down at my phone to see it was milo. i got up and went into our room and answered.

milos voice was broken and she was having trouble speaking.

"milo. milo what's wrong??" i was trying to understand her but it was so hard with her breathing.

"i'm- i- i can't- breath- i- help!" she pushed through.

"okay okay," i started to panic. "where are you? it's okay everything's gonna be okay. look around and count five things and their colors you're okay. it's okay milo." she pushed out the word starbucks before she started crying. "i'm coming to get you."

i hang up and run into the room we were doing the qna. "milos having a panic attack, i'm going to go get her."

"i'm coming with!" mason yells and runs with me to the entrance of the hotel. where an uber that i ordered while we ran waited.

milos pov
i was spinning. i couldnt hear anything. i could barely breath. i leaned against the wall trying to control my crying and breathing but nothing worked. i suddenly hear matt yell out my name. i felt his arms around me and mason help him. i then opened my eyes to be in a car. where i was laying on mason who was shaking and freaking out. asking if i was okay and begging me to wake up. he was stroking my hair while matt was rubbing my thigh telling me everything was okay.

i had never felt this before. i never had a panic attack this bad. everything hurt. and now i had knifes in my heart over these stupid boys who are using me. as my brain lost thought my vision went black.

VERY SMALL CHAPTER IM SORRY.
hehehehe another cliff hanger. hope you guys are enjoying vote and comment!!!