.06

my eyes fluttered open to toby, who still had his arms wrapped around me. our legs were tangled together.

this is amazing.

i mean okay i dont like him... but he was so nice and cuddly and treated me better then anyone else has...

"goodmorning!" his eyes gleaming into mine.

"hi!" i say back.

he grabs his phone, as he checks it his eyes widen.. he turned the phone towards me showing me his notifications.

97 missed calls, 103 messages.

"oh god i'm so sorry.." i say rising up, getting out of bed, my hand meets my head.

"it's fine, don't worry about it-" his phone starts to ring again, "hold on lemme take this.... fitz? what's up?" he pauses for a minute, as i hear a muffled voice speak through. "recording..? for wh- OH NO! IM SO SORRY. GIVE ME LIKE 20 MINUTES ILL BE THERE!" Toby starts to get up and exams my room for a minute looking for his stuff, after a second he puts his phone down and scrambles around.

"toby? what's wrong??" i say breaking him from his pacing.

"THEYRE RECORDING THE PODCAST AND IM NOT HOME!! WHAT AM I GONNA DO?"

"toby it's not that big of a deal, mason misses it like 4/5 times..."

"YEAH BUT WE ALWAYS-"

"can we stop the yelling please?"

"yeah i'm sorry... okay yes mason is always late or doesn't show up but we always torment him about it so if i'm not there when i'm always there i'll get in trouble and and i don't want to be the only to miss it or even their not being enough people to record it even- it's a whole thing.. i don't know what i'm gonna do..." he sits on my bed, bouncing a bit putting his hands in his face.

i look around my room thinking about what to do, i didn't want him to leave, but i didn't want him to be stressed out and miss the podcast..... i stop.

"toby..."

"what milo?" he says looking up.

i point to my computer.

"OH GOD YOURE A GENIUS!" he quickly gets into my chair and starts to start up the computer. i sit on my bed directly behind my computer. "you know your discord password right?"

"yes toby."

"okay just making sure..."

he soon is logged onto his discord and is joining a call.

"hey guys sorry i'm late." i don't hear the rest since he has headphones on. i quickly lay down and get comfortable knowing it'll be awhile until he's finished.

"yeah i'm not on my setup..." he pauses, "does it matter?? can we just keep going?"

my stomach starts to growl, very loudly if i do say. so loud toby whips his head around and gives me a concerned look, i start to laugh. then realize how loud i was, "sorry" i mouth. i start to get up and go get some food. before i go i pop my head back in. "toby!" i whisper shout, "do you want food?" he shakes his head no, which sends me on my way for food. i close my door quietly and start to head down. i didn't realize the time, it was 11:45 am, "i'm not normally up this early" i say laughing to myself.

as i finish the 1 flight of stairs i'm met with the girls. some in the living room some in the kitchen.

"goodmorning milo!" they all say.

"hi.." i say opening the fridge, not finding anything i open the cabinets. inside i find some oatmeal. it'll do. i grab a cup of water and a bowl heating the water and emptying the oatmeal into the bowl.

"so.. is he still here?" hannah asks.

"yeah, he's actually recording upstairs right now."

"ooooo funnn"

the microwave starts to beep and i hurry and take the water out and pour it into my oatmeal. i then start to head upstairs.

as i open the door i see tobys head whip towards me. i give him a questioning look. i see him turn back and click something.

"okay i'm so sorry but we're doing like a facecam kinda one..."

"nah it's fine. i'll just be in the back eating my oatmeal." toby laughs and turns back.

i start to scroll through twitter and instagram, liking all my favorites posts and what not.

"it's no one guys... seriously... don't worry about it.." i look up at the computer and see all the guys, i began to laugh.

i see mason point to the screen. i quickly pick up my blanket and cover my face. toby turns to me "i'm sorry i know you didn't want them to know what you looked like."

i swat my hands at him, "it's fine, it's fine."

"okay..." he waves me over. i pick up my oatmeal and walk to my computer. i sit on tobys lap. smiling into the computer, in the meantime taking the head set off tobys head.

"looks like we have a guest.." fitz's voice booms through my speakers after taking out the headphones.

"hi boys.." i say giggling.

"woah.." they all say.

"oh and everyone watching.." they all laugh.

"milo you're HOT!!" mason screams.

"thank you mason.."

"for anyone watching this is our friend, milo. we've never seen her face before so you get a live reaction."
fitz says laughing at the end.

"oh! and we're not dating guys.." toby says, "just want to clear that up."

"so milo... tell us a bit about yourself and your channel..."

HI IM SO SO SO SO SORRY THAT I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING SCHOOL SUCKS AND IS SO STRESSFUL ILL TRY AND GET ON IT AND UPDATE MORE!!!! sooooo how do you guys like this so far??? vote and comment !!!!