A/N: Off Wattpad for A While

Hey, everybody. I know I said I wouldn't post any more of my problems here, but I need you guys to know that I won't be on Wattpad for a while.

My brother's fianceé was pregnant. She turned 5 months yesterday.

She also went into early labor yesterday. She was 6 centimeters dilated.

They told her she would have to give birth to the baby and that she wouldn't survive because her lungs weren't developed.

She gave birth yesterday at around 11:30 p.m.

My mother was about to go to sleep when she got the call and left for the hospital to see the baby.

I wasn't allowed to go because:

1. It was late
2. I had to babysit my little brother and sister
3. My mom didn't want to go with all of us

Last night was horrible.

I couldn't sleep. It hurt to think about her.

I don't know much, but I do know the baby's middle name was going to be Love.

I just wanted you guys to know that.

I'm going to be off Wattpad, helping my mom, brother and his fianceé.

Thanks for understanding.

~Carmen

Update: The baby did pass away last night, and my mom is buying the clothes for the... funeral.

The name that the parents are going with at the time is Madaline Love Barletta.

I saw a photo.

I saw a picture. She was only a little bigger than my brother's hand. Her legs were still conjoined. But they were long and skinny, like my brother's.

Her head was small.

My brother also said that she would've had a big butt growing up.

But she didn't suffer. My mom tells my little brother and sister that she's a little angel now.

If she had just stayed inside two more weeks. If this happened two weeks later, she would've had a 25-35% chance of surviving.

But she didn't. That's what's important.

Thank you for the good wishes. I love you all.

Another update: The funeral is on Monday.

We were shopping for preemie clothes, but she was too small.

My mom and I began looking for dresses for dolls. Barbie dolls.

We looked for the clothes because my brother and the baby mommy couldn't do it. It was too hard.

We found an adorable pink doll dress and my sisters and brothers are coming back down to where we live so we can bury her and she can rest in peace.

I always wanted another niece. I always wanted to be able to say that I have 4 nieces and 4 nephews and now I can, because I do. I had 4 nieces, but one didn't survive.

My dad told my mom not to let us see the baby or the one photo she had of Madaline.

But she let me, and only me, see.

I might not have met her, but I know that I love and would've loved her.

Thank you those that are wishing well, but my brother isn't doing well.

I'm afraid to talk to him because I've never seen him cry before. I love him so much that it breaks my heart seeing him cry.

The mother held Love when she was born, but couldn't stomach holding her later.

Thank you for those wishing well. It means a lot.