Discontinued

Hey, kids. I'm sorry, but this oneshot book is discontinued.

I do have motivation to write Papa Kukui fluff, but I can't share that with two books.

Seriously, the lot of you reading this, pop over to my account and check out my Pokémon Betrayed book, Seeking Vengeance.

There's a serious ton of Papa Kukui.

There we have it, Pokéfans.

I'm sorry to disappoint but I have three books out (not including this one), and another three on its way. I'm trying my best to wrap up my stories and so far, I've delayed my new books so I don't have more than three to work on because that seriously, seriously drains me.

So as of now, the only books that are ongoing are:

Wait For It (Aaron Burr 《Hamilton: An American Musical》x Reader)

My Darling Flower (Alexander Hamilton 《TURN》 x Reader)

And

Seeking Vengeance (Pokémon Betrayed)

Upcoming books:

The Bloodline Series (Bruce Wayne, Peter Parker and Tony Stark are brothers; aka the Three Superpowered Brothers)

Justice League Animated Series Oneshot Book

Unnamed Justice League Book (OC joins the Justice League because of Batman's recommendation and they find out her dark and twisted past)

》》》》》》

There we have it. I'm about halfway through with Wait For It. I'm writing the song Yorktown (The World Turned Upside Down). I'm also trying to figure out what's going to happen with The Election of 1800, Your Obedient Servant, The World Was Wide Enough and after Alex dies (?) because y'know... Y/N's got hots for Aaron and is probably married to him and has his kids or something, but Y/N is also Alexander's twin sister.

I'm considering discontinuing My Darling Flower. It's very, very history based and as much as I love Alex and know his history like the back of my hand, there's certain limitations to it because the reader's a girl. And women in the 1700s couldn't really do anything. I'm this close to breaking history's rules and just letting her shoot a gun like a man did. Alex would dig that.

As for Seeking Vengeance, I need to piece the plot together. I usually make an overall plot, which is what I shove into the summary. I often put it together completely while writing it. Let's say I have a good 15-20 chapters to go with that one to wrap up subplots and the actual plot. Maybe I'll do a second book.

As for all of you waiting for Wait For It and My Darling Flower updates, I'm sorry. My only motivation at the moment is Seeking Vengeance. You can tell by the enormous word count difference in my chapters. 1000 - 1500+ in the former books while the latter has 10000 - 11000+ words per chapter. So as of now, I'm loving writing Papa Kukui and Jerk Ash. Please have patience.

Anyway, that's all for now.

I'm sorry again.