♔ F O U R T E E N ♔

Waverly laid on top of Nicole, the warmth of her body caressing the gingers soft skin. They could have laid there for hours, her legs bent and separated over Nicole's, Waverly's knees pressed tight into Nicole's hips and her arms wrapped gently around Nicole's neck. Nicole could feel her chest expand and contract on top of her as Waverly breathed warm air that tickled the side of Nicole's neck.

After Nicole and Waverly kissed it started getting late. They decided it would be best to spend a night at a local hotel then go to Nicole's parents the next day. Nicole was beyond nervous to see her mom, she hasn't see her in years.

The cop tightened her grasp around Waverly's waist as she turned slightly and looked out of the hotel window, only to find the sun's welcoming rays beginning to peek over the hills.

"Good morning." Waverly smiled realizing how close she was to Nicole. She could get used to this.

"Morning!" Nicole cheerfully said looking into Waverly's eyes. "Your eyes are so green today." Nicole pointed out, remembering Waverly's hazel eyes from yesterday.

Waverly instantly blushed at Nicole's comment. "They change color from time to time."

Nicole laughed, "You're so cute." Nicole kissed Waverly's lips tenderly. "We better go eat."

Waverly groaned "Five more minutes." She begged cuddling closer to Nicole making it impossible to say no.

"How about ten?" Nicole asked placing her hands on Waverly's back rubbing her softly.

(Season three spoiler of The 100!! I'll put a * when it's over)

"I am more then totally okay with that." Nicole kissed the top of Waverly's head. "Oh hey, by the way I've been binging that show you wanted me to watch and finished season three."

"The 100?!" Waverly got excited, she's been bugging Nicole to watch The 100 for a long time now. "How do you like it so far?" Waverly asked.

"I think a part of me died when Lexa died. Like Clark and Lexa had so much chemistry. The writers didn't give her a proper send off. Clexa is more than a fandom, it's the lgbtq community. But other than that the show is great!"

"Wow you really did your research," Waverly said with big eyes. "And yes, I agree with you. Lexa deserved better."

*

"Wanna watch the next season with me sometime?" Nicole asked liking the idea of cuddling with Waverly with a big cozy blanket around them while watching Netflix.

"Of course, I'm only on episode two of season four so you're almost caught up,"Waverly pointed out. "We should get ready now before breakfast is over." Waverly laughed.

Nicole looked at her watch it was 11:16, "Yeah you're right."

Waverly looked at Nicole, "Hey Nic, are you okay?" Waverly placed her hand her on Nicole's cheek, "You look a little uneasy, you feel kinda warm too." Waverly got off of Nicole hoping that Nicole would cool off.

"Y-yeah I'm fine." Nicole got up from the bed and started picking out her outfit.
——-

-39 minuets later-

"So... Where are we going?" Waverly asked following the red head out the door.

"A small diner I used to go to all the time when I was younger, it has a beautiful view of the ocean."

"Can't wait. I'm starving." Waverly watched as Nicole opened the car door for her. "Why thank you." Waverly thanked hopping in the car.

Nicole smiled at Waverly as she got into the passenger seat of the car.