♔ E I G H T E E N ♔

"You tell her.. Ok?" Wynonna whispered to Nicole, as they walk down the old wooden stairs to the kitchen. The sun rose high making it hot in the Homestead, they were thankful there was soft breeze every now and then.

"Tell her what? She will kill us if she finds out we're going to do drink off." Nicole whispered back, she was worried if Waverly will be mad if she found out.

"I don't know, make up a lie." Wynonna said like it was obvious. She took of her leather jacket and placed it on the end of the railing of the staircase.

"This was your idea! Plus, I can't lie to her."

"Well your gonna have too."

Wynonna and Nicole we're both standing by the kitchen watching Waverly make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

"Hey Waves?" Nicole said, feeling guilty already.

"Yeah ba- Yes?" Waverly face almost became red. She didn't realize Wynonna was in the room and almost called her girlfriend baby. She really wished everyone knew so she can hug and kiss Nicole whenever she wanted too.

"Me and Wynonna, are going to run some errands." Nicole tucked a stand of hair behind her ear. She really did hate lying.

"What errands?" Waverly asked, they would never do anything together, unless they really had too.

There was silence, Wynonna and Nicole really didn't know what to say.

"Um.. it's almost Docs birthday, we're going to pick out a cake," Wynonna lied. "Maybe buy some mustache stickers."

"It's not almost my birthday!" Doc yelled from another room, then continued to talk with Jeremy about what size cowboy hat would fit him best.

"Yes it is!" Wynonna yelled back. "See, that's what age does to you.. you forget things."

"Can I come?" Waverly asked. She was pretty much done with the sandwiches.

"No!" Wynonna and Nicole yelled at the same time.

"Remember how you said we had to become friends?" Wynonna brought up, bless Waverly for saying those things.

"Yeah we're going to.. bond," Nicole agreed while shaking her head.

"O..k?.. Well you know where to find us if you need anything." Waverly placed the butter knife she used to make the sandwiches in the sink.

"We'll do." Wynonna nodded her head and headed out the door with Nicole.

——————————-

"I can't believe you are making me do this." Nicole said and walked into a bar that was on the edge of the Ghost River Triangle with Wynonna. The music was very loud, their ears were ringing, practically bleeding on how loud it was. There were a ton of shirtless guys, drinking, or dancing with girls wearing hardly nothing. The smell in the place was horrible and dried blood covered the walls and floors.

"It looks like a Tasmanian devil went buck wild on a plate of spaghetti in here." Wynonna uttered while plugging her nose from the smell of sweaty boys and the blood.