♔ N I N E T E E N ♔

Wynonna and Nicole were sitting at a bus stop bench not that far from the bar. They both knew it wouldn't be a good idea to drive, that wouldn't have a happy ending.

"Woah, it's high up here!" Nicole whispered. Well she thought she whispered. She was currently standing on the bench. "Bon voyage!" Nicole yelled at the cars that passed by.

"Haught! Get down!" Wynonna pleaded putting a hand out for Nicole to grab so she wouldn't fall. "You're already tall enough as it is." Wynonna added rolling her eyes.

"I don't need any help." Nicole un so gracefully jumped off the bench and sat down next to Wynonna, who currently looked like she wanted to die.

Nicole looked at Wynonnas legs and gasped "What are those on your legs?!" She almost screamed, jumping away in freight.

Wynonna couldn't help but stifle a laugh which made Nicole frustrated.

"What are those on you're legs you areee wearing?" Nicole repeated and pointed at Wynonna's legs.

"My boots?" Wynonna questioned watching Nicole slowly and hesitantly sit back down on the blue bench.

"Boots?" Nicole asked and looked at Wynonna's knee high leather boots. "Woah."

"We really need to get you home, Haught." Wynonna stated while shaking her head. She watched as a white car zoomed pass them.

"What's a home hot?" Nicole once again looked dazed, she looked up at the puffy white clouds.

Wynonna was definitely annoyed by Nicole, maybe it was a bad idea to do this with her.

"The other day I was like a snowman -" Nicole's phone interrupted her. "What's this?" She took the phone out of her pocket to look at the screen. The drunk ginger let out a gasp. "Waveyy iss calling! Oh boy!"

"Oh no, here let me-" Wynonna began, but it was too late, Nicole already had the phone against her ear. "Oi vey." Wynonna smacked her head

"Hey cutie!" Nicole yelled through the phone.

Cutie? Friends call each other cute right? Right?Wynonna thought as she watched Nicole.

"Where have you been? It's been almost four hours and you guys are still not home." Waverly said calmly, oblivious to Nicole being drunk.

"We arree just fines, everythiiingggg is going greeeatt." Nicole said exaggerating a few words extra long.

"Are you drunk?!" Waverly yelled through the phone. Her voice was still quivering a bit because of what just happened to her. Waverly was conflicted whether or not to tell Wynonna and Nicole. She didn't want to worry anyone.

"Aphrodite made me do it!" Nicole blamed and was about to say something else but Wynonna grabbed the phone.

"Sorry, she's a bit.. out of it." Wynonna sighed while she watched Nicole pout.

"What did you do too her?" Waverly asked annoyed, her poor baby was drunk. Next time Wynonna and Nicole do something together, Waverly is going to make sure to go.

"Can you come pick us up? Ill send you our location." Wynonna asked, while fixing her black sock that was messed up in her boot.

"Yeah sure, were on our way." Waverly hung up the phone and grabbed her car keys, and told Doc and Jeremy what was going on.

—————————————-

Waverly and Doc both slammed the car door shut and walked to Wynonna and Nicole. Jeremy decided to stay in the car, he was very involved with a game on his iPad. Nicole and Wynonna walked closer to Waverly and Doc with their head hung low.