Henry

3rd person P.O.V

The maniac scream of Alice Angel can be heard.

"Huh! Huh!" Allison Angel ran faster as she could to save Henry from Alice Angel. But then Bendy came and chased her.

"Dammit!" Allison shocked. Bendy came closer and closer, grabbed Allison's ponytail.

"Ouch!" Allison shouted in pain. Then someone came and save her. It was Tom. He punched Bendy with his machine hand.

...

Bendy disappeared.

"Tom!" Allison looked at Tom, who deadly looked at her.

...

"Are you okay?" Tom, who usually couldn't speak, actually spoke up for the first time. Allison gasped, but didn't even surprised by that.

...

"You.. save me." Allison smiled.

"Yeah- you almost die there." Tom turned around, blushed as he looked at Allison with her beautiful hazel eyes stared at him.

"Heh, thanks." Allison said.

...

"I'm heading towards Henry right now. Wanna join?" Allison asked.

"Of course. I wouldn't want you to be in trouble." Tom agreed.

"Good, we have to move fast! Henry was in trouble!" Allison said as Tom nodded. They went to the where Henry was located. Then, they saw mutated Boris was dead, must be Henry defeated him. And for sudden, Alice ran as she could to attack Henry. Luckily, Allison catch up and stabbed Alice with her sword.

....

Alice panting heavily, fell to the ground. Henry turned around and saw them, Allison and Tom.

"Who are you?" Henry confused.

"You killed Boris." Allison said.

"Unfortunately, I have to." Henry looked down.

"We're too late.." Allison mad to herself. Tom tried to hugged her, but he was too shy to do that.

"Huh..?" Allison looked at Tom as he immediately turned away.

"I really need some explanation right now." Henry said.

"My name is Allison Angel. Even though, I'm no angel." Allison said.

"And you are- Boris?" Henry looked at Tom.

"..." Tom didn't said anything.

"Tom- said something." Allison whispered, but Tom refused.

"Let's just call him Tom."

"Why do you call him, Tom?"

"He just- seemed to respond to it. Right, Tom?"

"..." Tom looked at Allison.

"Alright, sure. Look, I'm trying to go after the Ink Demon. Will you join me?"

"We're not very fond with strangers." Allison said, with a worry face.

"Trust me, I used to work here. And I know Joey Drew."

"..."

"Then you might know than we do." Allison smiled.

"What do you think, Allison?"

"..." Tom and Allison looked each other.

"I think.. You're the hope I've been waiting for." Allison said as she hold her chest. But Tom, oh he disagreed with her.

"Good, let's go, we don't have time." Henry said, looked like he's the one leading the way. But Tom refused to follow him.

"Tom, come join us!" Allison said, but he still refused.

"Uh, Henry, can Tom and I have a little chat for a bit?" Allison asked.

"Sure." Henry walked away, still thought about Boris.

...

"Look, I don't want to be in this issue. Bendy will come and kill us all." Tom said as Allison nodded.

"Listen, I know it's dangerous, but think about it, we will always be together and you'll always be my-" Allison stoped her words. Tom confused.

"My sidekick." Allison looked away, blushed. Tom flattered.

"I know that- you need me." Tom smiled as Allison looked back to him.

"So- You'll join us?" She asked.

"Yeah, I guess." Tom answered.

"Henry! We will join you!" Allison called Henry from far away.

"I think I just heard him talk.." Henry mumbled.

...

Then, the three of them start their research.