Truth

3rd person P.O.V

Henry and Tom walked together while Allison walked alone.

"Allison.. She said you should left her?" Henry asked.

"Yes." Tom said.

"I guess she wants to be alone for a minutes.." Henry said. Tom felt mad as he grabbed Henry's collar.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT US, HUH?! You don't know everything about her, and me."

Henry held Tom's hand to calm down.

"Listen, I tried to end this. I tried to go exit, but I can't. I tried to not be knocked out by Sammy, but I can't. I tried to do everything that Alice wanted me to do, but she fooled me. I tried to save Boris, but I'd never did. I tried to helped you guys, but guess what?"

"You can't?"

Henry kept quiet.

"What did you help us?"

"Find the truth about you guys."

"You don't need to find it."

"I tried my best. So shut up and help me. If you don't want, welp, I will find Allison's."

"..."

"Fine then, I'll help you."

"Good."

"Wait.. You just said you've been through this.."

"Yes. I am."

"You can't go back?"

"Huh.. I hope I can.. But.. Never did I."

"Damn.."

"..."

"But.." Henry chuckled.

"This loop is different than the others. All I know is we find what's going on with the ink demon. But this time, I tried to change the story line. And it changed now."

"Wow."

"Heh, okay, let's focus now."

Henry and Tom walked along the inky place. Then they met some record tape.

"What's this?"

"Turn on it." They turned the record tape.

Joey Drew

Those married couple, Thomas Connor and Allison Connor. Huh- where can I start?

....

Allison Pendle- no- Connor, you're the voice actor of Alice Angel. With your generous personality, you can make dreams come true for all of the children! What do you say, Allison- Angel? Do you want to be a part of her?

Thomas Connor, my favourite worker, just like Boris, loveable character. You and Boris might have a different personality, but don't you want to feel love like him? Tommy, how about you consider about it?

.... Ok cut this out. Do you think that they would want to do it, Joey? The others just go with it these plans. But I don't think these two will believe me.

*Sigh* nevermind. I'll just use another plan.

When they came to my house later, I have to do it quickly. Firstly, Thomas, and I'll force Allison too, forcing her or I'll kill him.

I have no choice..

...

''He did this.. He changed you two into an ink creatures. Dammit!" Henry mad as Tom stunned.

"Allison..?" Tom mumbled.

"She is.. Allison Pendle.."

"And I am..?"

"Thomas Connor?"

"We were married before.. He made us like this.. WHYY?!!" Tom punched the wall.

...

"Tom calm down!"

"He made us like this.. In this.. Inky body!"

"I think he said 'others' means Sammy, Susie, Norman, Jack, Bethrum, Shawn, and Lacie too. Became an ink creatures."

While that..

"This inky place..! Ugh!" Allison said. Then she heard a footsteps from her back.

"Allison?" That was Sammy.

"Shit. What am I going to do?" Allison thought herself.

"Ah, Sammy, how you doing?" She tried to acted nicely.

"..."

"Are you- okay?"

"Allison, help me get out of here." Sammy said.

"What?"