Remember Me

3rd person P.O.V

As what they planned, they all went to see Bendy, the Ink Demon. They saw the giant ink machine. But the path was full of ink.

"How do we ink creatures walk this inky path?" Tom looked at the path. Sammy then summonsed some inky creatures.

"We'll use these creatures. They will brought us all the way there." Sammy said with a confident voice.

"You show your genius, Sammy!" Allison clapped her hands.

"Hn." Tom looked away. They all took one creature and ride on them.

"This is it, y'all." Henry said. Tom looked at Allison, hold her hand.

"E-eh?" Allison got confused.

"I just want to remind you that I'm your sidekick. So please stay by my side." Tom said. Hearing that, Allison smiled, as she believed him.

"Let's do this." Sammy confidently smirked.

So y'all know the fight between Henry and Beast Bendy, right? Well just imagine the fight with Bendy but Tom, Allison, and Sammy joined in. Yes I'm a bad writer I'm too lazy to write about the fight. Maybe I'll write Tom and Allison's scene.

As Allison fight with the Ink Demon, she fell down and injured. Bendy then got a chance to kill her. He ran faster so he can hit her. Allison couldn't move because of the injured.

"Dammit!"

Luckily, Tom grabbed her as fast as he could before Beast Bendy attack.

"Tom-" Allison stunned.

"Are you okay?" Asked Tom. She looked down and nodded.

"Henry, take care of her! Me and Sammy will take care of this!" Tom shouted at Henry. Henry agreed and ran towards Allison.

"Let's do this, Tommy boy!" Sammy shouted.

"Please don't call me that shitty name-" Tom sighed.

Aight, so they fight again. Until the time Henry took "The End" tape and put in. BUT- before that Henry remember something.

"WAIT!"

"What are you doing?! Put it in!" Sammy confused.

"If I put this in, and ripped his artwork, Tom and Allison will never know each other!"

"What do you mean we'll never know each other? Do you mean I've known him for a long time?" Allison confused.

"Shit!" Henry closed his mouth.

"What the hell you guys didn't tell me about?" Allison became mad.

"You don't need to know about it." Tom spoke up.

"Y'all.." Sammy looked around as Beast Bendy was there.

"I need to know it! It was my past! What the hell are you talking about?!" She raised her voice.

"You won't understand when I explain to you anyway!" Tom raised his voice too.

"Um-" Sammy looked at them, sweating.

"Then explain to me so I can understand!"

"It wasn't worth it!"

"I think we shou-" Sammy tried to speak up but he can't. Beast Bendy came forward them.

"SHIT!" Henry put the tape in as fast as he could.
.
.
.
.
.

The place became white. Sammy's body got vanished, but he wasn't surprised.

"Destroy the artwork, Henry." His last words. Tom and Allison's body too.

"Allison-" Tom saw her sniffed.

"Just let this thing happen. Let Henry do this thing." Allison looked away with her tears dropped.

"Hey." Tom called her. She looked at him.

"Remember me, okay?" Tom said with a smile on his face. Allison looked at him with a confuse face. Her tears dropped more as she watched him vanished. Her best friend, and-

Her sidekick.

"Wait-"

"TOM!" She cried and immediately hugged him.

"I don't care about my past anymore! I don't care who I am! I just want to be by your side!!" Allison hugged Tom tightly.

"Allison, If Henry doesn't make it, I want to be your sidekick again." Said Tom.
.
.
.
.

"Thank you for accepting me to be your husband, Allison Pendle." He answered, with a small smile on his face. As soon as he said that, Allison realized about it. She knew about Thomas Connor, heard his voice from his tapes, and she knew he's married.

"T- Thomas Connor?" She looked at him. Before answering the confused look on her face, they both vanished.

.
.
.
.

Everything became white. And Henry appeared to Joey's house again.

"Huh, so where's his artwork?" Henry wondered. He then saw them at the desk.

"What are you looking for, Henry?" Joey appeared with a grin smile.

"This is it, Joey! No more bullshit! I was the one created Bendy, and I'll never be sacrifice my coworkers life!" Henry took all the artworks.

"And, you bastard! How could you do this to Thomas Connor and Allison Pendle! They live happily as a husband and wife but you ruined everything!"

...

"You're done talking?" Joey answered.

"Well well well, where are we, so you're trying to change the loop, eh?" Said him.

"I'm too old to fight you, so I'm gonna let you win."

"What?"

"Jokes on you, Henry." Joey then tackled Henry to the ground.

"Why is this old man too strong?!" Henry fight back. Joey pulled Henry to the ink machine. He turned it on.

"So you want to be one of them too, huh?" Joey pulled Henry in but Henry held on.

"Dammit!" Henry then threw all of the artworks to the ink machine.

"NOO!!" Joey shouted.

.
.
.
.
.

Everything became white again.