Familiar

3rd person P.O.V

They started their adventure. Tom felt alone when Allison and Henry were always together. He had to do something.

He went closer to them, trying to heard what they're saying.

"Why? Do you want to hear what we're talking about?" Allison giggled as Tom immediately backed off, blushed.

"We talked about Joey Drew. He sent Henry in here. Henry, tell us more!" Allison said. Henry kept quiet. He just smiled and change the topic. Allison and Tom confused.

Suddenly, the walls turned black. Tom confused as he tapped both of Allison's and Henry's shoulders.

"What?" Allison answered as she also saw it too. They all shocked. The Ink Demon has arrived.

..

"That's the Ink Demon." Henry said. Allison nodded. She wanted to fight him. Tom on her side.

"Ready?"

"..." Tom nodded.

...

They were fighting Bendy, as he turned the place dark, so they can't see anything.

"Dammit!" Allison looked around.

"Where's Henry?!" She asked, shockingly.

"Where the hell is he?!" Tom shocked too.

"Let's find him! Makes sure he's safe." Allison said.

Unfortunately not. Henry was chasing by Bendy. Luckily he found a hiding place.

"Why the hell he always chasing me.. " Henry sighed. Then he heard a whisper.

"Sheep, sheep, sheep.. It's time for sleep.." It was Sammy Lawrence.

"Dammit."

Suddenly, the wooden planks started shaking.

...

Henry fell into something that hit his head.

...

"Ouch.." Henry injured.

"Henry!" Allison and Tom saw him.

"Are you okay?" Allison asked in worried.

"I'm okay.. Don't worry." Henry said in pain. Allison took a bandage and place it in Henry's hand. Tom felt uncomfortable a little.

"I have been through this.. And it will never end." Henry sighed.

"What do you mean?" Allison confused.

"Nothing." He answered.

"At least you can remember what you've been through." Allison chuckled.

"What about you?" Henry asked. They started having a little talk. Tom sneaked up to hear their conversation.

"I don't even know.. Who am I.."

"Little thing about me.. I have a wife. Her name is Linda.. We were live happily back then but now.. Joey did this to me.. And I can't escape.. Forever.. What a shame.."

"My name is Allison. Does it mean in real life this is my name too?"

"That doesn't mean anything tho. But maybe.. I saw a list of the voice actors. And one of them named Allison Pendle. She was a new voice actor Alice Angel."

"My name is Tom, am I one of the voice actor too?" Tom spoke up in front of Henry. The curious he felt made him changed his mind.

"You really have an erotic voice." Henry smiled.

"..." Tom looked at Henry with a deadly eyes while Allison smiled.

"Anyway,  Tom is a short name of Thomas. Maybe you're Thomas Connor. My old friend. He's not a voice actor though." Henry said.

...

"Thomas Connor..?" Allison started felt dizzy.

"Are you okay?" Tom asked with worried.

"I.. I kinda remember that name.."