Chapter 3

"Here, this looks good like this." I said, placing random blocks all over the build. "Stooop!" H said, and hit me with his sword. H and Bayani were building something, I'm not really sure what, and I decided to mess with them. Because, why not?

        "Graser was so mad last night." Bayani said and we all laughed. "Yes he was." I said, going on about placing random blocks. After the prank, we decided to watch a movie and eat pizza. It was nice hanging out with him.

        "I have to go, see ya guys." I said to them, and exited teamspeak and minecraft. I had to meet my friend at a coffee shop in like 30 minutes. I went to my closet, and put on my daisy tanktop and jean shorts. I quickly put on some mascara, grabbed my phone and money, and walked outside. It was nice out. But then again, it is June. 

        The coffee shop was only like a block away. I live pretty close to downtown so I can walk to a lot of places. When I got there, I was a few minutes early, so I sat down at a table and scrolled through twitter on my phone. After a little bit, my friend Teressa sat down at the table. "Gavin won't leave me alone." She says, breathless. I snort. Gavin is my ex, and he won't stop messing with Teressa. I think it's to get back at me and make me jealous, but it's not working. I don't like Gavin, that's why I broke up with him.

        A waitress came and took our orders. "I'll have a frozen mocha," I say, and Teressa orders a frozen hot chocolate. Teressa is my bestfriend, and we share a lot of traits. LIke we both love frozen drinks. 

        "So, what's new in your life?" She asks, leaning back in her chair and eyeing me. "Well," I said, "I met one of my minecraft friends, Zach." I said, inspecting my nails, which I really needed done. "So you met a guy." She said. "Yup," I agreed. "And do you like this guy?" She asked. She always does this. It's because I've never fallen 'in love'. I sighed, "Maybe. I mean he's my friend, but he is really cute." She nodded as our drink got here. I took a sip of mine and said, "We're just close friends. I don't like him in any other way." I say. But even when I said it, I doubted myself.

        We talked a little bit, about our jobs, the upcoming carnival, gossipped a little, the usual. "I'm just saying, a girl should not act that way-" Teressa cut off as she looked behind me. I turned around and found Zach walking towards us. I smiled and said, "Hey Zach." He smiled and stood next to me. "Hey Ireland. What's up?" "Just getting some coffee with my friend Teressa. Oh, Teressa, Zach. Zach, Teressa." Teressa smiled and waved. "Hi," She said, a twinkle in her eye. 

        I'm usually not one to get jealous, but that definitely made me a feel a little bit jealous. "Nice to meet you Teressa." Zach said, totally oblivious. To me, he asked, "Hey, you busy Saturday?" I shook my head, "Why?" "I've got an extra ticket for The Arctic Monkeys concert up at Green Grove, wanna go?" He asked, "Sure!" I said excitedly. I love the Arctic Monkeys.

        He smiled at me and said, "Okay, I'll pick up at 4:30 Saturday," and went on to the counter to order. A few minutes later, he got his is coffee,  waved and left.

        As soon as he left, Teressa said, "Oh my god. He's really cute." I just nod and examine my coffee cup. "And he's taking you to the AM concert! Like oh my gosh!!!!" Teressa exclaimed. I smiled.

        Later that night, I lay in bed, smiling and thinking about Zach.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~•{author note}•~

hey guys!☺ sorry for the first chapter. i'm currently watcching tomahawk's 24 hour livestream. so i dont want to spend too much time on this. i'll make the next chapter longer, i promise.

thanks for the bit of support you guys have given me on this fanfic. bye bye.

-lol_graser