Sister, Sister

due to this story being insanely cringe, it will be discontinued. thank you to all of those who enjoyed it and i am sorry to disappoint you!
_______________

E P I G R A P H
( i. watch your profanity. )

________________

"Dream On, motherfucker."
-Thea at some point in this book

_______________

S U M M A R Y
( ii. sister, sister. )

________________

THEA PADALECKI
is as about as much of a house hold name as her twin brother, Jared Padalecki. The two Padalecki's star in the hit TV series, Supernatural together, one as an archangel and the other as another well known hunter that's been to hell and lost his soul (and his shoe). The girl and her co star/best friend, Jensen Ackles, have always been shipped and have always been good friends, but then he gets a divorce, making the #thesen shippers go cuckoo for co co puffs! Read on as #thesen starts to become real, and Thea's and Rob's twins, Arrow and Zeppelin Benedict grow! In the voice that the band Aerosmith used in their song Dream On, I'm telling you to Read On.

_______________

CAST
( iii. those who looses individuality,
looses all. )

________________

PHOEBE TONKIN as THEA PADALECKI

________________

STARTED:
8/18/18

COMPLETED:
tbd

_______________

E X T R A
( iv. author's note. )

________________

i do not own any characters they belong to the creator of Supernatural. I own Thea and her storyline, please do not steal their storyline as they is mine. all rights reserved to H.L. Hale so do not copy my stuff. Any gifs, images, or any of the sort are not mine, they go to their rightful owners.

ANY MANIPS IN THIS BOOK ARE NOT MINE, THEY BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS AND ARE MOSTLY FOUND ON GOOGLE! ENDLESS SAID, I DO NOT OWN THE MANIPS!

GLORIOUS COVER BY bitchmafia