six

It was the day of Comic Con and Thea was still asleep in her hotel room when Rob came in. Sighing at his best friend, he bent down to the level of her ears and screamed, "if you don't get up now, I'm going to burn all your Doctor Strange and Sherlock merchandise!", making her shoot up into a sitting position.

"That's not very nice," Thea croaks with a raspy, morning voice.

"I brought coffee." Rob smiles sheepishly.

"All is forgiven," Thea smiles before taking the coffee from his hand.

"Great, because now I can do this," Rob says before he messes up her already tangled hair, "good morning, thee," he smiles at her.

"Morning, Robbie." She replies to her best friend.

"Now, get ready for the panel, it starts in an hour." Rob instructs her, to which she obliges.

She gets up and gets ready while dancing along to Heat of The Moment by Asia with Rob. They would dance together, pushing her getting ready off schedule a bit, but by the time she was suppose to be done, she was done. She was dressed in a lavender dress with darker purple prints of small flowers designed on it that had sleeves that appeared to be scrunched up in a fashionable way that went to just above her elbows. She paired that dress with pointed, violet colored flats, and her hair was down in waves from sleeping in braids the night before. Her make up was simple with nude eyeshadow, mascara, and watermelon pink lips.

They made their way to where they were to meet the rest of the cast before the panel.

"And now, introducing the myth, the legend, the woman who plays the baddest Archangel of all, Thea Padalecki!" Richard introduces the female Jared.

She walks in from backstage and waves to the crowd with a bright smile on her face. She walks to her seat that sits in between Jared and Alex.

"Hello, hello." She greeted, sitting down after the cheers died down.

The panel went on, they answered basic questions about their characters, and all that jazz, but then one question really perked her ears.

"Hi, I'm Jenny, and this is for Thea," Jenny said, "I was wondering what Arrow and Zeppelin's names came from and what they call everyone."

"Hi, yes, my kids are amazing, I suggest we only talk about them," She chuckled with the crowd, "well, Jensen actually named Arrow. Him, Jared, and Rob were there when I gave birth and he said she was like an arrow, and that she shot out of me like one. So I was just like, let's just name her Arrow, because we had no name for her. When I really looked at her, the name felt right. For Zeppelin, well I absolutely love Led Zeppelin, so I had that picked for him as a possible name, and same with Arrow, it just felt right. Also, Arrow is polite when it comes to calling people stuff. She would say either Mister, Misses, or Miss for people who aren't family, for family, she simply says uncle or aunty. She calls me mommy and Rob dad or daddy. But Zeppelin, he always has a nickname for everyone. He calls Jared uncle moose or just moose. Misha is Mishy, Jensen is actually just uncle Jensen. Daneel is best friend, strangely. Gen is Genny. JJ is honey, I don't know why, and Arrow is Row. As for Mr. Singer here and Alex, that's a different story. They love to call Bob, G-Pa, I don't know how that started. And for Alex, Arrow calls him brother or bubby, and Zeppelin calls him brother or X, which is his shorter name for Alexander or Alex, or he calls him Koala, I don't know why. Also, the story behind them calling Alex brother is a story for a different time." She explains to them all.

Then the panel continued, only few questions included her, and she zoned out for the most part. Comic Com always was a bit boring for Thea because it was mainly about Jensen, Jared, and Misha, so she and everyone else that weren't J2M were kinda left out. They either get the occasional questions or something that sort of included them, like this question: