eight

Thea sat in her hotel room with her kids and Rob when she came across a post on tumblr about someone writing "Are you Misha Collins?" On a bill. She continued to scroll when she finds out that Misha did see it. She decided to contact the originator of the post as she'd like to meet this person.

theycallmetheaHi, is this the originator of the post where someone wrote "Are You Misha Collins?" On a dollar bill?

theycallmethea
Hi, is this the originator of the post where someone wrote "Are You Misha Collins?" On a dollar bill?

mishasangel
Yes, that's me!

theycallmethea
Hi! This is Thea Padalecki, and I'd actually like to talk to you.

mishasangel
How do I know it's really you?

theycallmethea
You can FaceTime this number: 427-795-1965 and I'll answer.
Just don't spread the number.

Incoming FaceTime from 779-426-5666 ran across the screen of Thea's cellphone. Assuming it was the originator of the post, she answered. The screen lit up with the face of a teenage girl with long, dark hair and electric blue eyes and freckles that ran across her face. She couldn't have been older than sixteen. The fan's mouth was jaw dropped as a hand covered her mouth and she repeatedly whispered "oh my chuck". Hearing this, Rob waltzed over from where he was with the kids, who followed after him.

"Hi, sweetheart!" Thea smiled sweetly as she waved at the teenage girl.

"Hi, I, oh wow, it's you." The fan whispered shouted, still in shock.

Rob jumped onto the bed in front of the camera, "I heard someone say "oh my chuck", and I had to come over." Rob smiled sweetly at the fan.

"Ah, it's God!" The fan exclaimed, both Thea and Rob chuckled at that.

The kids soon jumped onto their father, their matching, glacier blue eyes lit up with joy. "Ah, it's the attack of the Benedicts!" Rob yelled in pure bliss and jokes.

The fan giggled after Rob said that. She, like Seb, was a hardcore #benelecki shipper. They really did seem like the perfect family, it'd be no surprise if they were really together.

"Hi," the fan finally managed to breathe out, "I'm Amelia."

"Hi, Amelia, you're pretty!" Arrow commented when she heard the voice that came from her mom's phone.

"Hi, Arrow! I just want to say that you're the cutest kid I ever saw!" Amelia complimented the four year old.

"Hey! What about me?" Zeppelin exclaimed in an offended voice.

"No worries, you're one of the most handsome kids I've ever seen," she complimented Zep, whose cheeks heated up into a rose color.

"Anyways," Thea chuckled, smiling at her wonderful kids and best friend, "I thought what you did was awesome and would love to invite you to one of the cons, what town do you live near on the list?" Thea asked the fan.

"Chicago," the fan answered simply, "and yeah, I'm just happy Misha got it!" She exclaimed.

"Wait, What did she do?" Rob asked, resting his head on Thea's shoulder.

"She wrote "are you Misha Collins" on a dollar bill and he got it." Thea explained to her best friend, who nodded his head along with what she was saying.

"Someone should do that for you," Rob suggested to Thea.

"Ha! I wish!" Thea scoffed.

"You should continue the conversation with her," Rob said before he went back to playing with the kids.

"Okay, how about you text me your P.O. box or address so I can send you tickets, your hotel info, and all that Jazz." The actress suggested of the fan.

"Oh no, you don't have to do that!" The fan exclaimed in shock.

"Oh, I want to! You defaced currency to see if it would get to Misha, that's my kind of person. Plus, I bet you'd love to meet Misha." Thea insisted.

"and hear me sing live!" Rob exclaimed from behind Thea as he played with the kids.

"And see our beautiful faces!" Zeppelin yelled.

"Zep, indoor voices," she scolded her child lightly, "and you two have school that day." Thea explained to her son, to which the twins groaned in unison.

"What if we do a mental health day?" Arrow tried to negotiate.

"What's that?" Amelia asked, slowly regretting it because this was a family conversation.

"It's a day where the kids can take a day for themselves just to relax and not worry about school and life. They only get three a year, so do they really want to spend it on going to a convention?" Rob pointed out to the kids.

"Yes!" They exclaimed.

"I wish I got those! High school is rough!" Amelia exclaimed.

"First grade is gonna be tough." Zeppelin huffed, crossing his arms, making all the people over fifteen bark with laughter.

"You'll be fine, baby." Thea assured his son.

"It was nice talking to you guys, but I have to go to school. Bye Thea, Rob, Zep, and Arrow!" She gave her farewells before she hung up.

"She was nice," Zeppelin said, being the first to talk after she hang up.