seventeen

SEVENTEEN: AND SO IT BEGINS

It was three weeks before they had to begin filming for The Shining. Needing to get their early for fittings, a walkthrough, and such, Jensen and Thea need to catch their plane soon. The two of them decided that due to Thea's fear of flying and Jensen's fear of leaving her alone when she needs him, it was best for them to fly together. Plus, although it may not mean a whole lot of difference, it might ever so slightly help with some carbon footprint.

Arriving at the airport, a flock of paparazzi swarmed them with flashing cameras as they entered the building.

"Are you ready?" Jensen questioned as they made their way to the ticket counter.

"I'm really nervous but I'm ready. This is a huge deal, everyone loves Stephen King and The Shining is such an iconic piece of literature and movie." Thea went on before they stopped at the counter.

"Hi, I have two tickets reserved under the name Jensen Ackles," Jensen informed the receptionist before turning to Thea, "you're going to do great. Also, it always surprises me how you've never become an author. I've read your writing before, it's amazing."

"I know but I can never finish my works, that's the issue. I'm so busy with Supernatural, Marvel, the kids, and now this," Thea trailer off, remembering her beloved children, "Oh god, I'm going to miss the kids. I don't know how well I can trust the guys to care for them for this long. What if Misha burns down the house? Or what if Jared gets them killed?"

Placing a hand on her shoulder and rubbing his thumb in a circular motion, he tried to calm her down, "Hey, hey, hey, it's going to be okay. The guys are going to take great care of our kids. JJ, Arrow, and Zeppelin are in great hands, don't worry. Plus, Danneel and Gen are on speed dial if we need them."

The receptionist handed Jensen their tickets and sent them a farewell, "Have a good flight Mr. and Mrs. Ackles."

"Oh-we aren't," Jensen and Thea responded in unison as they both looked at the receptionist in confusion.

"Oh, sorry. I just- the way you two talked to each other and you know, 'our kids'–never mind, have a good flight, you two." She stumbled over her words, trying to recover from mistaking them for a married couple.

As they walked away, Jensen looked down at Thea, "Do we really seem like a couple?"

"I don't know. Personally, I don't see it," Thea shrugged as they headed towards the security checkpoint.

(This is my manip, please do not use without permission and if you use it, please credit me)

(Jensen Ackles seem with Thea Padalecki at the Denver Airport)

After landing in the Denver Airport, paparazzi had caught Jensen Ackles and Thea Padalecki leaving the airport together. An anonymous tip from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport told us here at Just Jared that they acted like a couple and even goes as far as saying that Ackles consoled.

We know what you may be thinking. What about Danneel? We haven't seen Jensen and Danneel in a hot minute. They haven't posted any photos together, they haven't interacted over social media, and they don't even follow each other! Danneel has even changed her username back to danneelharris512! Could this have something to do with Thea Ackles? Let us know what you think!

SEE MORE:

Is Jared Padalecki Gay?

Why Paul Wesley and Claire Holt Never Dated

Is Misha Collins Secretly Voldemort?

Tag list:
mcrningstcrs
mikaelinskii