five

It was the day of the convention and Thea had a lot of panels to do. She had one by herself, one with Rob and Richard, one with Alex, and one with j2m.

While Thea did her panel by herself, Arrow and Zeppelin hung out with her Uncle Misha as they're mother talked to fans.

It was going pretty smoothly, and then someone asked a question about Arrow.

"Can you tell us a story about your twins, Arrow and Zeppelin?" a fan asks Thea.

The adult nods and says, "Okay so, if you didn't know I have twins, boy and girl. Their names are Arrow and Zeppelin and they're four and three quarters as my daughter likes to remind me."

People in the audience laugh as she rolls her eyes fondly.

"Okay." Thea pauses as she tries to think of a memory, "Um, last week when I got home from filming, it was about 9:30 pm and they go to bed usually around 7. So, when I come home I always go into their room, wake them up, and talk to them for about 30 minutes. Well, last week when I got home, Arrow told me that she lost a tooth, and that's a big deal. It's her first tooth. So, she showed me and everything. So, I told her, okay put it under your pillow that way the tooth fairy can get it and bring you something special in the morning." Thea pauses, looking at the sea of fans in front of her. "So she did. So, the next morning, I'm in the kitchen making breakfast, and she comes in upset. I asked her what was wrong, and she tells me that the tooth fairy gave her five dollars. Now, I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with that when she goes on to say that all of her friends who had lost a tooth had gotten one dollar and that it wasn't fair that she got five. So, I tell her that the tooth fairy made a mistake and she didn't mean to. She has the five dollars in her hand and goes 'mommy can I have a dollar'. I tell her 'yes' and then I ask why. And she says that even though the tooth fairy made a mistake, it wouldn't be fair to her friends, so she wants me to have the five dollars and have me give her one dollar. I have never been so proud. By the way, that was mainly about Arrow."

All the fans 'aww' at the story as a large grin on her face.

She stands up from where she was sitting, "I know, I know. Adorable little munchkins, aren't they? So, next question." Thea points to a guy sitting in the fifth row with his hand up, "How about you?"

"Hi, my names Oliver. I was wondering who watches the twins or what their schedule is when you are filming?" He asks the actress.

Thea smiles and starts talking, "Hi, Oliver. I love all the questions about my kids. I think we should talk about that for the next thirty minutes until Rob and Rich join us. Well, luckily I get to take them to school. So, they're at school and then they takes the bus home to Daneel's, Jensen's wife, and Zeppelin goes home with Shep since they're good friends, and since JJ and her are good friends. Plus Daneel and Gen and I are all good friends. Anyways, about an hour or two later, Rob goes and gets them and stays with them until I get home, usually that's how things work. Which is nice because Rob, Daneel, Gen, and me all live in the same neighborhood. So, it's easy to get things taken care of. When Rob is in LA or filming, usually Daneel has them or a babysitter or Alex until I get home." Thea sits back down, taking a drink of cucumber water, leaving out the fact the Rob doesn't leave the house after she comes home, he stays there. Where he's lived for over a year.

Then, Thea picks another fan to answer, "Hi, Thea." A fan greets her.

"Hi." She waves back.

"I first want to say that I love your character, Cathetel on 'Supernatural'. My question is what is it like having two kids at such a young age?" The fan questions.

Thea chuckles, "well I'm not that young. I'm 35.  If you want to talk young ask Osric, because everyone but Misha and Mark are in their thirties or lower. Rob just turned 46. He's getting up there higher than most of us." She jokes with everyone. "I was 31 when I had Arrow and Zep. So, once again not that young. It was hard because my family, except Jared, were not happy that I was having kids without a father, so I only really got support from Jared and friends, I mean they love their grandchildren to death, but they aren't very happy with me. So, it was hard and it still is. I don't regret having them, though. It's definitely the hardest thing I have ever done though, yknow being a mom."