20

Joey had texted me a million times. All of them seemed to be him worried about me and what I have been doing.

"Bitch where are you".

"TEXT ME BACK".

"You better have a good explanation for not answering, best believe when I see you I'm beating yo ass".

And Jamila sent me one text as well

"Hey bestie are you busy anytime soon I felt like I haven't see you in forever we need to hang".

I put my phone back on the nightstand and laid my head back down. I went back to sleep for a few hours again before waking up at 12:30.

Michael was in the shower I could hear the water from the showers. I rolled over and laid in his spot in bed, it being warm. I took all the covers and balled up in one ball. Michael came back dressed and changed in a new days clothes.

"Auriel get up its late". He shook my entire body.

"Nooo" I whined. "I don't wanna get out of bed". I whined again

"I want you to meet my friends come on". He pulled me to the edge of the bed by my ankles

I kept the covers on my body and I tried to scoot away. He hovered over me and started attacking my neck kissing it multiple times.

"Okay! Okay! I'm up". I placed my hands on his chest gently pushing him.

He got up and I walked over to my closet grabbing some clothes walking outside the bedroom towards the bathroom. I took a short shower about 20 minutes. I know what your thinking 20 isn't short but it is for me.

I hopped out the shower and changed into today's outfit.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen where Michael had breakfast made already

I walked downstairs into the kitchen where Michael had breakfast made already. He handed me a plate and we both ate in silence.

He took my dish when I was done and washed both plates. After we were done he walked back upstairs and came down with my car keys and we walked to the car.

I let him drive again even though after last time I should have thought twice. He drove down the street to a nice looking apartment complex. He pulled inside and parked in a parking space. He whipped out his phone sending a text to someone. Minutes later he motioned me out the car and grabbed my hand.

He led me into the building and to the elevator. We went up to the 4th floor door 410

"Hey man". Michael said

"Hey bro, haven't heard from you for a cool min come in". He stepped to the side letting Michael and I inside.

This was Michael's friend Steven, I knew him because he was also a popular kid at school.

"So bro who is this". He asked motioning towards me

"This is my friend Auriel". He looked at me then back to Steven.

"Hey nice to meet you". He engulfed me in a hug. I didn't want to seem rude so I hugged back and pulled away. He lead us to the couch and I sat down right next to Michael.

"So bro what you been up to since that incident".

I knew exactly what he was talking about. That incident with Michael and Jackson. Every since it was outted that Michael's ex Miranda was sleeping with Michael's friend Jackson they all cut communication.

"Nun man chilling". He replied

"You seem happy dawg, what's going on? Gotta be something going on. You seem to happy to just be chilling". He did finger quotations when he said the word chilling.

Michael looked over at me smiled a little and I couldn't help but smile back at him. Stevens gaze turned to us and the way we were smiling at each other.

Michael looked back over at Steven and Steven looked at us with suspicion written across his face. I ignored his facial expression and just looked at him.

"Sooo.. you wanna play some video games". He asked Michael

"Sure bro I guess". Steven got up grabbed two controllers handed one to Michael and one to me.

I lifted my eyebrow looking at him. He nodded his head and I took the controller from him. He turned on the game and I started playing against Michael.

He turned on Call of Duty but I guess they don't know me at all. I play video games all the time. Nobody thinks I do because I'm a girl though. I was a hardcore gamer girl, it's what I love doing besides binge watching girly gossip Tv shows on Netflix.