25

During the whole senior year she has been showing up at his house and offering gifts, I know because one time visiting Jamila she came to the door and I answered it.

She had flowers and a I'm sorry card I just slammed the door in her face and went on hanging with Jamila that day.

During school since me and Michael weren't hanging out like we used to, she tried harder.

I guess seeing me with him tonight made her jealous. She walked up to me and Michael and pushed me out the way literally.

"Hey Michael what's up". She was trying to flirt

"Um.. hi". He said like he was disgusted

"You look good you come here with someone". She batted her eyelashes

"You shoved her". He said walking over to me, grabbing my hands. "You okay". He whispered to me.

"Oh her".

"Miranda I'm done with this, you have been harassing me ever since we broke up" he said loudly causing everyone to stop dancing. The DJ turned off the music. Everyone's attention was on us. " You cheated on me and that was a year ago stop HARASSING ME. And leave Auriel alone she hasn't done nothing to you but help me when you did damage. She's been patient with me when I was hurt and now you think you ever going to get me back...never"

I smiled I can't believe he stood up for me.

"Now if you'll excuse me and my GIRLFRIEND and I are going to have a good time at Prom, now can you please leave us alone". He said

"Girl...girlfriend". She choked out

"Yup". He pulled me by my arm closer to him.

"Prove it she said". Smirking like she has won

Michael turned my body to face him and he connected my lips with his own. Everyone around us started cheering and clapping.

Miranda made a whimpering noise and stomped away. Michael didn't stop he kept kissing me as my arms found there way around his neck. A spot light shined on us as we both pulled away.

I looked around to see people still clapping. Michael and I looked at the Dj and seen Joey walking over there with his boyfriend.

He got to the mic and said "That's my Bestfriend, and her new boyfriend everybody". The clapping began again and Michael and I just smiled. Everyone returned back to dancing and Michael pulled me outside.

"Where are we going". I questioned

"Somewhere". He said

He walked up somewhere outside the school, to a open patch of grass. It was decorated with lights and candles.

"Wow Michael you did this". I looked over at him

He shrugged his shoulders. "I had a little help". That's when I looked back over and seen my father come from behind a tree.

"Daddy". I squealed running over to him.

We met half way with a hug, even though my mom and dad aren't together my dad and I still have a great relationship.

"What are you doing here Dad". I asked still smiling.

"I didn't want to miss your big day, I'm still your dad babygirl". I hugged him again still admiring all this. "Your boyfriend here gave me the heads up that prom was today and I came running". He laughed

I looked back over at Michael who was cheesing so hard.

I walked back over "Oh Michael this is the best thing someone has ever done for me, thank you". I said walking up and hugging him.

"I happy you like it". He whispered in my ear

"I love it". I said back

"I love you". He said which shocked me

I pulled away and smiled wide. I walked back over to my dad who was sitting on a blanket laid on the grass. I sat on the grass next to my father and Michael sat next to me. I laid down just looking up at the stars.

"This has been the best day ever one I'll always remember, thank you Michael and thanks Daddy for coming".

"I'm your father Auriel you don't have to thank me for being there for you, it's my job". He laughed along with Michael.

The rest of the night we laid under the stars and watched them playing music occasionally until 10:30.

"Tell all my sisters I said hi and I'm coming to visit soon I love them all". I told my father

"Sure Mamas, I love you".

"I love you to daddy". He walked back in the direction of his car and I walked with Michael back to the front of the school.

I let him drive since I was in a dress with heels. Joey met up with us and got in the back seat with his boyfriend. Michael drove us back to his house and we all got ready for Joey's after party.

I changed into a dress a little more movable which is the mint green dress I got.

My legs were out and free so I was able to see my feet and dance around at Joey's after party

My legs were out and free so I was able to see my feet and dance around at Joey's after party. Lots of people actually showed up. To think, I would have thought people would be to tired after dancing in heels for hours at prom.

I danced around letting my dress move with my body. Michael was somewhere but I had the slightest idea as to where, but somewhere. Joey walked up to me and started dancing with me.

"Where is your boyfriend". I said grooving to the music.

"He's handling music right now for me". He said dancing with me. "That dress is nice I can't believe tomboy Auriel picked this out". He joked

I punched him lightly in his arm and kept dancing. While I was dancing I felt two arms wrap around my waist and someone's pelvis and member grinding on me.

"Michael?" I questioned

"You know it". He whispered in my ear.

"Where have you been" I asked turning to face him.

"I was at the snack table princess down worry yourself". He said

"Princess?". I almost giggled but I like the sound of it.

"Your mine now and I treat mines well".

"Wait! What you said at the Prom you actually meant it?". I said shocked

"I meant every word, I like you a lot and I have for a while. Just didn't know how to tell you, so I decided to just pop out with it". He nervously laughed

"What a great way to come out with it". I laughed.

"I'm glad you like it". He smiled, grabbing my waist and pulling me closer. Smiling in my face, and making me laugh.