104th

Commander Kieth marched up to Armin, "Hey moptop!" 

Armin saluted by putting the right hand on his chest and his left hand on the back, "SIR!"

"What do they call you, maggot?" 

I chuckled to myself a bit.

"Armin Arlert from Shiganshina, sir!" 

"Wow, seriously why would your parents curse you with such a dumb name?" The commander leaned forward. 

Armin continued to scream,"It was my grandfather, sir!" 

"Cadet Arlert, why is a runt like you here?!" 

"To help humanity overcome the Titans!" He kept his eyes widen.

"That is delightful to hear! Your gonna be a great light snack for them!" Kieth walked to the next section, "Row five about face, runt!"

His voiced caused me to jump a bit. I lazily saluted rolling my eyes.

"Don't get sassy with me, boy! What's-" 

I interrupted him, "I have a name and it is not boy. It's Eric. Oh also. I'm just here to join the Scouts." I winked, smirking. 

Commander grabbed my shirt pulling me closer to his face, "Listen here you piece of shit! Don't get all gay with me now. Titans don't have dicks to offer."  

My sister began to giggle. She covered her mouth with her hand lightly.

Kieth looked to her direction pushing me away, "What do we have over here?" 

"Uhh fsnfnsmfksmekf." L stuttered making no sense.

'What are you doing?' I asked her mentally.

'I don't know, He's scary' She whimpered.

'Just tell him the truth. Tell him you want to join Scouts.'

L opened her eyes staring into the tall man's eyes, "I am L Ramos! And I am dedicated to join the scouts! Why you wonder? To finally fuck the love of my life! His name is Erwin Smith! That's the only reason why I'm here. I will slice through every titan just to reach him! I swear to my heart, I'll do anything to gain his love!" She panted out of breath.

Kieth blinked a couple times, "You two most be twins. Sorry, to break it to you sweetheart. Commander of the scouts doesn't have time for googoo eyes from a teenager."

"Yes he does." L coughed quietly. 

  "Row four , about face! " The man walked away.

'What the fuck, L?' I glared at her.

'It's the only thing I could think of really.' She shrugged. 

'Out of all the things, you thought of Erwin?!'

'You'd probably think of Levi's penis so don't get me started.'

'I'M NOT GAY FOR THE LAST TIME YOU FUCKING BITCH!' 

'... Don't...Call...Me...A...Bitch...'

'...Bitch.' Suddenly I heard screams from Sasha, I turned my glance to her. 

"YOU WHORE!" L Pounced on me pinning me down to the ground throwing punches at my chest.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?" Kieth marched over to us, "WHO STARTED THIS?" 

Everyone pointed at L. 

"..." 

 The sun was about to set, as L was on Sasha's back. They both had to run till the sunset, but the took turns. Every two laps they switched positions. Good thing I didn't have to do it. I knew I'd get Shadis to like me.